Chapter 4: Heroes Come Back

Following the defeat of white, yellow, and blue diamond along with spinel at the hands of Darth Vader, they were immediately being taken away by him on his ship as he started to make his way and flew towards where Emperor Palpatine was stationed in the galaxy. Vader's ship slowly landed and there were no stormtroopers to be seen on Emperor Palpatine's ship. The Emperor was such an important person, that he only got the best of best for bodyguards that were known as royal guards, and he had many different types of them stationed not only throughout his battleship, but also in different planets and all across the galaxy. The royal guards were instructed to follow Emperor Palaptine's orders without any hesitation or holding back even if it was to kill one another. To become royal guards from being a stormtrooper or even a non stormtrooper as the Emperor would pick non clone recruits as well to see how they would turn out, they went through more rigorous training involving more combat techniques outside of what they learned during their time as a stormtrooper or after their training on yinchorr. The martial arts they trained in was known as Akani. And then, the final test before officially graduating was a battle to death with their training partner in front of the Emperor himself. They were so trusted by the emperor that they were able to witness what he was truly capable of without any consequences coming upon them. However, it was instructed that they speak of the Emperor's truly terrorizing power to nobody at all. Outside of their robes, they wielded force pikes and underneath it they held onto a heavy blaster pistol, a vibroblade, and heavy armor. Sometimes they would end up wielding Vibrostaffs as Palpatine felt they would be more effective in combat after seeing his apprentice Darth Maul wield a double blade lightsaber. They were taught a secret combat language known to them so if they were to be kidnapped and such, whoever was questioning them wouldn't be able to break them. There were several different ranks of elite royal guards from your typical standards. The imperial sovereign protectors were the absolute pinnacle from their training as they received specialized armor and access to the Emperor's royal guard tie interceptors, while also being able to be trusted with limited knowledge of the dark side and the royal guards that proved their worth above their comrades were able to train as dark jedi. Imperial Senate Guards are meant to ensure that the imperial senate remained loyal to the emperor no matter what the cost. They wielded blue colored armor that was the same as imperial sovereigns. Last but not least, Emperor Palpatine's next elite group were known as shadow guards that wielded black armor and followed orders directly from Emperor Palpatine and were often sent to find and eliminate any remaining jedi that had survived order sixty six, like Cal Kestis and General Rahm Kota. The royal guards that were stationed said nothing and simply just stood aside as they saw and witnessed Lord Vader walk past them and began approaching Lord Palpatine. Vader took a knee in respect for his stronger master, while his mask continued to keep breathing extremely heavily. "It is done, my master." He said obediently as an evil chuckle left Palpatine's sickening voice. "Excellent work, Lord Vader. Bring them this way. We shall now immediately lock them up." Vader took himself off of his knees and stood up on his feet and followed behind Emperor Palpatine's footsteps. He then gave him the poofed diamonds and gem to which they placed them inside of indestructible tubes. Soon after they were placed inside them, they began getting back to their normal forms looking around all afraid as to where they were at. "Where are we?! I demand to be let out now!" Yellow yelled while banging her fists against the glass, as Blue cries and presses herself up against the glass. White growled and had a disgusted look on her face as Emperor Palpatine simply turned around and chuckled. "LET US GO NOW!!! OR I SWEAR YOU'LL PAY!!! I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET EVER INVADING HOMEWORLD!!!" Spinel yells aggressively as she growls and punches the glass with immense force, but not enough to even get close to shattering it. Palpatine and Vader both walked out before the older sith lord began to speak. "Lord Vader, how is the hunt for the remaining jedi going?" He asked as Vader replied to his master. "Excellent my master, General Rahm Kota has been killed." Vader stated, not revealing his apprentice as Palpatine didn't question who did it and assumed Vader did it. "Perfect. Go hunt more." He exclaimed as Vader walked away, getting into his ship and flying back to his personal base. Once he had reached there, his apprentice also showed up. Starkiller took a knee in respect to his master. "Do you have Kota's lightsaber?" Vader asked, to which Starkiller raised up his lightsaber to present to his master, in which he used the force to bring it closer towards him to see what condition it was in before he began to speak once more. "My spies have located another jedi on a planet known as raxus prime. His name is Kazdan Paratus. He served the jedi order and the galatic republic as a jedi master general of the grand army of the republic during the clone wars. When the republic and jedi order disbanded after the empire came to power, he abandoned his colleagues before living in isolation on that planet and going mad trying to rebuild the order out of scrap junk. He is much stronger than you. I do not expect you to survive. But if you do, you will be one step closer to your destiny." Vader stated, which Starkiller's eyes widened. "The emperor." His apprentice spoke before Vader replied to him. "Yes. Only together, we can defeat him." Vader exclaimed before Starkiller had a look of determination on his face. "I will not fail you, my master." Starkiller spoke before getting off his knee and walking away from his master and getting on the rouge shadow.