Chapter 9

"You don't have to be so enraged with Geoff. He caught you when you were about to fall." Bianca, reprimanded her daughter thinking that she resented him for the broken engagement.

"Mom, what did you just say?"

"Luna, hi. I'm Geoff." He forced her attention to him. "But I think our bodies our more acquainted with each other." He continued

Silence fell. Four pairs of eyes were in awe while the most beautiful pair had the look like heavens had fallen upon her. Montana stood on his chair and joined the commotion.

"Sir/Maam, you need not exert any effort to find  the father of the child because I am here." Geoff was talking to Apollo and Bianca and then to his grandpa.

"Okay". Bianca broke the silence.

"Apollo, I think Simon needs us at home. We need to go." She hurriedly pulled her husband out of the room. 

"I also think it's late. I'll be leaving ahead. Get well soon granddaughter." Montana waived good bye. He thought he was the happiest person because God heard his prayers to have both families be tied together. It was indeed a roller coaster of emotion.

Without her parents and Geoff's grandfather, the room fell in silence once again.

"Huh? A good judge of character? Father, you really are mistaken." Luna said almost cursing. 

"Luna, the doctor said you need to rest more. I'll stay on that side. We'll talk tomorrow." Geoff pointed at the other bed.

She wanted to argue with him but she also did not have the energy. "Yeah, I think this is just a nightmare." 

Hearing her said those words, he retracted his steps and he approached her instead. "I was trying to keep my hands off because I know you are in shock. But for you to think that this is a dream, I could not accept that."

He bent his body close to her, held her in place by putting his arms around her back. Before she could even react, Geoff kissed her. 

She tried to pushed him away but he was too strong for him. He continued to assault her lips and kissed her wantonly.

When they were about to lose their breaths, he whispered, "I'm sleeping in this bed with you tonight".

"No. You can't do that."

"Either I make love to you right here and now or I sleep here peacefully with you." He gave a stern warning.

"Why are you the one giving the choices?"

"Because I can. Your parents abandoned you. They gave me the right to manhandle you."

"Geez! You are so full of yourself". She was really angry but then suddenly she felt nauseous and that she was about to vomit.

Geoff swiflty picked her up and immediately went to the bathroom. 

Luna just in time spilled all the contents of her stomach to the sink. Geoff gently steadied her while patting her back. 

"Your kiss is so disgusting that I ended  up throwing up." She faced him after washing her face.

"Don't worry, you're still the prettiest." He grinned. 

"You..." And then she threw up once again. He continued to rub her back.

"The baby does not want you to be angry with his father." 

She did not say a word. She really had no strength left. 

Geoff carried her back to her bed.

Luna immediately dozed off after she was tucked in. Geoff lied beside her, embracing her in his arms.