Introduction

Hello readers! It's your lazy author Saku-chan and here I'm with yet another story even though I have a messed up update schedule (Sorry.. SF readers😥). 

But I'll try my best (Gambarimasu!)🤩🤩🤩

Since I got so much love on SF, I decided to publish one of the fics I had in my drafts since ages!!!!! And this is it!

This fic is based in the modern world with Sasuke and Sakura as newlyweds BUT not in mutual love. It's not really a creative storyline but since I don't like to make anyone evil, it'll have a little twist(if you manage to remember this while you read, you'll get what I'm talking about.) Sakura and Sasuke are not exactly forced but convinced to marry each other due to personal reasons on both the sides. However, Sasuke is already in love with someone else. While Sakura, mistakenly, has fallen in love with Sasuke. But all she can do is pretend to be a good wife for his parents, a good daughter for her parents, and a lesser burden on Sasuke. How will her and Sasuke's life change?

The name ball and chain comes from the old idiom, 'Old ball and chain' which sarcastically refers to wife, since they are claimed to chain men. However, here it's meant for Sakura to be called an unwanted burden restricting Sasuke while Sasuke is meant to be the person she is bound to and dragged with. Their presence hurt each other and all they want is to be free but the key is missing. And that key is love. (I put a great deal of effort into thinking this😅)

Please look forward to this one. I'll put even more efforts into writing all my ongoing fanfics including this. I hope this will be enjoyable. Since this is an angst, I'd like if some tears are shed (myahhahahaaa I'm evil). Sorry for that!

Hope you like it🥰🥰

Love you all!

-🌸Saku-chan🌸

(I forgot to publish this earlier. Tee-hee~)