three;

I jumped out of bed, more than ready to begin the day. It was 7am and I still felt the need to rush myself. I opened my phone to message the groupchat.

================================
Real Men Only

Hey boys. Today's the big day!!

Joseph Morgan:
We're all very excited. Especially Daniel and myself.

Ian Somerhalder:
Can I bring bourbon?

Paul Wesley:
Omg Ian no. It's 7am.

Ian Somerhalder:
It won't be when we get there. Please.

I think Ian should be allowed this one time.

Ian Somerhalder:
Ily Elle

Ilyt Ianno. It's 7am.

Nathaniel Buzzolic:
Morning workout routine is finished boys.

Chris Wood:
Good morning early birds.

Joseph Morgan:
Gm sociopath

Chris Wood: You're one to talk.

Alright, Well I'm going to eat breakfast and get ready!

Paul Wesley:
Alright. Text us before you leave.

Joseph Morgan:
See you later today Love.

Chris Wood:
Ttyl from your fav sociopath

Ian Somerhalder:
Ily Bourbon buddy. Ttyl.

Paul Wesley:
Hey! That's me not her.

Ian Somerhalder:
Too bad.

Haha ttyl guys <3

================================

I picked out the cutest outfit I could find. This wasn't just an ordinary day, it was potentially the biggest day of my life. I wore air force ones, mom jeans with a belt, and a white tshirt. I decided that I would be myself today. I won't dress extra or even do my makeup any different. Which, by the way, I just threw on some mascara.

I looked in the mirror, studying myself to see if there was anything I missed. "Oh," I went and put some jewelry on. That's better.

I checked again, studying myself once again before realizing my freckles. I wonder what everyone would say about them, if they even noticed. I then noticed my hair, it was too plain. So, I grabbed a curling iron and started curling it. When I finished I checked the time. 10:00am.

I decided now would be a good time to leave. I'd drive that way and maybe stop for a small breakfast so I didn't over-eat before I hung out with everyone.

I climbed in the car, putting my bags in the passenger seat. Then I started the car up and drove out of my driveway.

I was beyond excited to meet them. I mean, who wouldn't be? It's amazing. The cast of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. I'm totally freaking out.

I pulled into Starbucks and got myself a refresher, ignoring my hunger and saving it for later. I like coffee, but sometimes it's good to have something different.

It felt like I was driving forever before I finally reached L.A. Longest trip of my life. I pulled in the mall and got out my car. Eventually, I finally found cafe we were suppose to meet at...