Pt.8

Lexie's pov

2 months later

Me and mattia was in the living room watching a movie and I heard the door opening so I jumped up from the couch knowing who it was.

Lex: "MOM"

I jump into her arms to hug her, damn I missed her so fucking much. This was the longest I've been without her and hella shit happened. Kinda.

L/m: "oof damn lexie I missed you too my little bug"
Lex: "omg mom don't ever leave me for that long a lot happened while you was gone"
L/m: "really?" She looks at mattia "I thought I wrote on that paper she hopefully gave you she wasn't supposed to go out without you"
Lex: "I didn't even go to any parties or anything I just had hella fun with him here"
L/m: "hopefully you guys didn't have too much fun" she said while squinting at mattia
Tia: "oh ma'am I can assure you nothing happened well exc-"
Lex: "no mattia don't"
L/m: "no mattia please do"
Lex: "mattia shut up I'll rat myself out I started crushing on him after like 2 weeks and I tried to kiss him but fail miserably"
L/m: "damn you got rejected?" She chuckled
Lex: "I know mom it's embarrassing so let's not talk about it but there's a lot we need to talk about so go unpack ur stuff and we will talk when you're done"
L/m: "okay well mattia ur free to go back home"
Tia: "oh uh yeah.....can I go back after this movie if you don't mind"
L/m: "not at all" she smiles at him Receiving one back from him

She heads upstairs and I look at him while walking towards him.

Lex: "I wanna do something today" I sat next to him
Tia: "is ur mom finna let you even go out with me" he faced towards me
Lex: "yeah I'm pretty sure, I mean we are js friends so idky she wouldn't"

As soon as I said that I can see some kind of sadness in his facial expression.

Lex: "mattia"
Tia: "yeah, I know your not ready you told me that 2 months ago" he looked at the tv
Lex: "no actually I've been thinking about it"
Tia: "and?"
Lex: "I'm ready when you are"
Tia: "I told you I'd wait for you what makes you think I'd not be ready when you are?"
Lex: " idfk but since I can now leave without you I'm going to the store real quick"
Tia: "k tell ur mom"
Lex: "I don't gotta"

He just looked at me and I just walked to my room, I grabbed my purse, phone Nd wallet. I go downstairs and put on my slides that was by the living room door, and headed out the door to the corner store.

A couple minutes go by and I'm at the corner store and i seen Kairi entering the store.

Lex: "KAIRI"

He stepped back out the store and looked in my direction and walked my greeting me with his arms open.

Kai: "hey lex"
Lex: "hey you wanna do something later? I'm bored and oh yeah my mom came home like 20 minutes ago" we said walking inside of the store
Kai: "oh that's good god knows what you and mattia be doin in that house alone and yeah like what?"
Lex: "we don't even do anything like that....all the time" I said mumbling the last couple words "ANYWAYS idk can I go over to your house we all always over at my house"
Kai: "well we was only at ur house bc you was grounded from the outside world"
Lex: "no I wasn't"
Kai: "basically you were"
Lex: "whatever I'll be at your house later" I said grabbing some of mattia fav snacks Nd mine
Kai: "he mad or something?"
Lex: "who?"
Kai: "mattia why else would you get him snacks"
Lex: "bc im nice"

I walked up to the cash register and paid for the shit I got and kairi did the same and I waited for him outside once he was done.

Kai: "damn thought you left without saying bye for a second"
Lex: "I could never"

I hugged him and we said our goodbyes until later and as I'm crossing the street I looked back to see if I can still see Kairi, I seen him wave at me for a split second before everything went black. Then I heard people talking, I felt a pain in my stomach and someone touched it making my hand switch a little, then all the noise around began to blur out.

Kairi's pov
Once me and lex said bye I got a message from Alejandro saying he wanted chocolate so I texted him back, I then turn around to walk back into the store and I seen lexie looking my way so I wave and before I walked inside the store I seen a car hit her. So I dropped everything and started running to where she's is.

Kai: "move MOVE" I said shoving people out of the way "no no no no LIXIE NO" I felt tears pour out of my eyes as I pick her limp body up and put her on top of my lap "SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING" I saw people pull out their phones

I can't believe this is happening right now It can't be I don't wanna loose her, please no no no FUCK.

Kai: "c'mon lexie w-wake up c'mon" I said shaking her a little bit "c'mon lexie w-wake up" I said sobbing

I hear sirens down the street I look down I seen blood all over me and her mostly her, she had blood coming from her head and stomach. I lifted up her shirt and I seen a piece of glass really deep in her stomach, I touched it and I seen her hand twitch a little.

Kai: "lexie? LEXIE C'MON LEX" I put my forehead to hers "don't le-leave please do-don't leave us, c'mon lexie I-I know you can h-hold on a little longer"

I felt someone grab my shoulder and it was one of the paramedics.

Paramedic: "okay son ur going to have to let her go so we can help her"

I let her go and 2 more medic's come over and pick her up and put her on the bed strapped her in and took her in the ambulance.

Kai: "c-can I go?"
Paramedic: "yeah c'mon kid hurry we gotta get her to the hospital fast she's bleeding out"

I got Into the ambulance and we drove to the hospital

I was looking through my contacts trying to find mattia contact, once I found it I called him.

•RING RING RING•

C'mon fucking pick up

Please leave your message fo-

Fuck man why didn't he answer fuck it I'll call Alejandro

•RING RIN-•

Ale: "hello?"
Kai: "a-ale m-meet me at the h-hospital and call m-mattia and tell-"
Ale: "wait why? What's wrong? Who's in the hospital"
Kai: "Alejandro lexie got into an accident n-now call m-mattia and tell hi-him and her mom to m-meet us at the hospital call d-derek too" I said while crying
Ale: "fuck okay, okay which one?"
Kai: " the- the one down t-the street from Cedarwood park"
Ale: "okay bye"
Kai: "bye"

(An: if I'm being honest I didn't know wtf to write in this chapter😭 so I made her get into an accident, why? Idfk. Also I didn't realize I made a big mistake in pt. 2 I think but it's fixed💀1209 words)