🦋 Thirty Nine 🦋

༻✦༺

It's almost five PM when I came downstairs after having good long soak in my bathtub. Just thinking maybe it feels more relaxed if I could go to *Jjimjilbang, enjoy the relaxing pools and eat ramyun and *sikhye. Hhh...I'm hungry by just imagining it. Entering the kitchen, I chugged down a glass of water while browsing on my phone and walked towards the living room. I stare down at the big package which still untouched on the floor. Why Jungkook didn't let me to open them? It just make me more curious about what if someone want to pulling a prank on us? My mind can't stay still since there's a mysterious package inside of my house without sender.

"What is exactly inside this box?" With the curiosity growing on me, I was about to open them when the doorbell ringing right at the moment. That could not be Jungkook, he usually coming home after seven, or perhaps it's him. But he shouldn't have to ringing the doorbell isn't it? The feeling when I got this package in this house just making me more hesitant to having someone uninvited right now. Please...I wish this is someone I knew. Pressing the intercom button, I saw a man with bouquet of flowers in front of the gate.

"Hello, I'm coming from Samantha Florist.
I want to send this to Ms. Youna. Is this right Ms. Park Youna address?" The delivery man said as he answers trough the speaker.

"Umm...yes please. May I know who is sending it under my name?" I asked and carefully hearing when he mentioned Jungkook name. Okay, I could feel relieved now. "Okay, just wait a minute please." Rushing to the main gate, I open the side door and my eyes widened when I see that man face.

"Jimin?"

He just smiling there while hand over me a big beautiful bouquet of rose. "I was sure it must be you when I saw your name in this address."

"H-How? Oh right...last time you said that you having part time in Seoul, how did I forget about that." I received the bouquet and stare at the pink and white color in my hands. Admitting that Jungkook is really are the sweetest one since he know very well my favorite color.

"I'm the one who forget to text you my number,  since I was busy to take several part time and I won't blame you either." Jimin said while peeking his head inside the house. "So...you're living here?"

I turned my attention back to Jimin. "Actually it's my boyfriend house and we moving in together."

Jimin nodding his head "I see...He must be rich as hell right." We both giggling as I stare at him.

"Are you free now? C'mon let's talk inside."

"I'd love to. But I'm affraid if your boyfriend probably get mad if you invite another man into his house." Jimin look hesitating and I was thinking he might had the strength of mind to refuse my offer.

"Oh no, don't worry. He's a good man. We're cousins Jimin. Jungkook would understand that for sure."

"If you says so, I could not turn away."

"Bring your scooter inside." I said while sliding the gate more wide for him.

"Wow. This is really a big house. You sure you two living in this house alone?"

"Yes and we also have a puppy, we adopted him not so long ago. So, I think I will including him as our family member too."

Jimin were burst of laughter when I said that. "It's better than I hear you said you already having a baby with him."