🦋 Sixty 🦋

༻✦༺

They are here. Hana, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jin come along their way here to spend time in Norway. They all gathered here also surprisingly bring my father along with them. I can't be more happier when seeing all of them, but it such a regret that Jimin couldn't make it. His part time job in Seoul was over as his last semester has begin. I didn't left him a message since it was unplanned, how I wish Jimin could be here with me now.

It was Jungkook and Namjoon plans to bring everyone here. Meanwhile about Taehyung, I thought it would be an awkward when I saw Taehyung again this time, but apparently he seems fine. He went to me as he asked about how I was, and he's so happy to see me and Jungkook can reunited again. Hana joined me and Jungkook mother in the kitchen while we talk about everything. The house feels so homey with all of them altogether enjoying the dinner as we are having a blast.

After finishing our dinner, now Jungkook and I were in a Aiden work studio waiting for my father to join us while he taking a quick shower. Jungkook said that my father still didn't know yet if I'm pregnant. He suggested that he will be the one who tell my father about that. I'm so thankful that I'm not alone this time, I have Jungkook by my side who will stand for me in every way.

"Don't worry...you don't need to say anything. Just relax." He said kissing the back of my right hand to convince me. I put my head on his shoulder as we sit side by side. His masculine scent came to my nose as I breathed it deeply. It always calmed me, that's all I need.

The door freely open when my father come with a tray full of dessert in his hands. "I bet you guys didn't take your dessert earlier right, so I bring it here." He put the tray on the table as he sit right beside me, make me stay among this two man.
"So...you guys have thinking about it already?"

Both me and Jungkook exchanged gaze as we couldn't comprehend what my father asked just now. "Dad...what are you talking about?" I'm the one who asked him.

"I've already knew it when Taehyung and Namjoon? Came to me two days ago. They said you have something important to come to Norway and suddenly asking me to come along with them...I've been thinking with my own self. Could it be...you guys decided to get married this soon?"

I steal a glance at Jungkook when he nodded his head as he signaling me to keep quiet. "Sorry if we make you confused uncle...That's why I'm here now just want to clear things up."

"So...you guys didn't plan to get married right?" He asked once again.

"Not yet uncle...there is something we want you to know first." Jungkook continued.

I can see how my father expression changing fast when Jungkook started to tell him everything from the beginning. Why we are here and why Jungkook asked him to come along until the last thing, to let him know that I'm pregnant with Jungkook child. I can feel the tense from his body when Jungkook bravely told him that it was all his fault. Not at all, but it's our fault. The reason why he want my father to come here to protect him from his father. He just want to make sure that all his family are safe from that old man.

My father didn't utter any words after Jungkook give him a long explanation towards him. He seems flabbergasted through this unexpectedness, of course he is. His eyes were wondering around the room while his fingers couldn't stop moving.