🦋 Fourty Eight 🦋

༻✦༺

My palms sweating.

My heartbeat pounding fast.

I feel mentally anxious.

I feel no strength.

Worries started to engulfed me a lot of the time when I knew our destination going nearer by the time. My home. I finally will see him after this ongoing problem that happen to us out of the blue.

Will he see me like the way he did before?

Will he act as usual like the way before?

Will he treat me like the way he did before?

Will he?

"We are here...you sure you want me to leave?" Jimin stared at me, he also can't hide all the worries on his face.

"Yes Jimin. This is between me and Jungkook. We were the one who should solve it by our self. Thank you for riding me back here." Both of us come out from the car and Jimin helping me with my luggage.

"Okay...Let me know if...just incase if something happen. You're a strong girl I ever knew Youn. I know God will always blessed you everywhere you are." Jimin ruffling my hair as he make sure to have me nodding my head before he drive his car away.

I turned my body to the massive main gate in front of me. Just a step away I will meet him. Now, it's the time to finally face him alone, to ask him everything I want to ask.

With hesitation, I put my index finger at the fingerprint machine, the beeping sound came out as the side door slowly open. I sighed in relieved, at least he didn't change the password. It means there is nothing to be worried at first.

Just being away for two weeks make me missed this house so bad. And Gureum, I wondering did Jungkook take him from the pet shop already or not since the house seems very quiet today. No maid and gardener roaming around the house like usual.

I make my way upstairs to our bedroom, but it seems....untouched. The bed still the same like the way before I left. I lied on it as I stretched and tried to relax. Hmmm...I don't want to overthink, but it's hard to not thinking about what happened with him. It's make me sad. Sad to know that he never called me since he left. Should I called him now? No. He is at work at this time. I don't want to interrupting him when he is at work.

The sound of the thunderstorm outside jolted me in my bed to realized that I've been fall asleep for couple of hours. I sat down only to feel my body sore, feeling tired after waking up means your body not in a good condition. I need to feed my tummy as well even though I'm not really hungry. Before I finally can reach the kitchen, my feet tumbled upon the last step of the stairs as I'm heading down. "I really am tired." I mumbled to myself.

Opening the refrigerator to found nothing and seems like I have no ingredients left at this house to be cook, I scrolled down my phone to order some food online. "Jungkook must be like this one." I choose the pizza with cheese crust that Jungkook love the most, even though he practically eat everything, who else can deny a whole of pizza. I sat on the couch and turn on the TV and search for Netflix, the perfect mate while waiting my food and all of this just make me missing him more.

I Missed him so bad.

The same house. The same sofa bed. The same position. But different feeling.

I feel alone this time.

I feel empty.

I feel lonely.