🦋 Fourteen 🦋

༻✦༺

The air of the cabin was filled with the smoke when I breathe it out. Good things that I bring some of this with me tonight, Its really help to calmed me down. My eyes were puffy from crying. I can imagining how miserably my look right now. But I don't care. Definitely, who care?
I never cry this much for a man. He was the first one who made my cry like this. Shit. I know you are RICH and I'm POOR. How the rich people treat the poor one with their power is sucks.

The mixed of alcohol and the blunts successfully made my physical and emotional relaxed and forget what just happened earlier at the moment. I crawled carefully into the kingsize bed and buried my face to it. When my eyes were half-closed, I heard the door bell ringing on repeat. Hana must be tired already from the party. My body feel heavy but I managed to get up from the bed and wobbling towards the door. My head hung low as I try to turned the knob, to only saw a pair of legs with leather black shoes before me. I raised my head and was shocked to see him standing infront of the door.

"What do you want now?" I said in hatred tone.

JUNGKOOK POV

She already naked when I slipped into the cabin, in no time she run to me and kissing my lips with rough and hungrily. As we both kissing aggressively, she dragged me along with her and pushed my body backwards into the bed. She climbed on my body and kissing me again, pressing her body against my chest. Her hands roaming arround my body to unbuttoning my shirt one by one in hurry. She started to kiss my jaw and my neck until she finished her works on my shirt to revealed my bare chest. Her hands swirling arround my nipple but I was lost. I feel strange. The only thing I could feel right now is her touch. The kiss was different, not the way I used to be kiss. She kissed me but the taste I could feel is only her lips. I can't deny that my mind keep thinking about her. She unbuckle my pants to grab my boxer down but I feel some urge to stop this right now. I can't do this, its feel like I'm cheating on her.

"Wait" I breathlessly whispered,
"We should stop"

She lifted her body and wiping her mouth, she look confused because I tell her to stop in a sudden.
"Why?" She asked.

"I can't do this, sorry" I lifted her body to get off from me and buckling back my pants. In a rush I reach my shirt to storming out from the cabin. I can hear she shouting out my name in angry.

I run off while putting my shirt to the side deck to run away from that girl. The sea wind immediately hit me in fury. My breath unstable and I feel disgusted with myself. How could I do that to her, she's the only one who allowed to touch me. I feel like a betrayal. But how could I still think of her after what she do to me. When I was still confused with a lots of thoughts in my head. I startled when the door behind me swing opened and I saw Namjoon with her friend coming from that door. They also were surprised to see me right infront of them. But I turned my gaze back to the night sea, I don't give a fuck for that two person.

"Umm...Jungkook?" Suddenly she called my name and already stood beside me.
"You still remember me right? And don't you mind if I call you Jungkook?"

"Whatever" I said nonchalant.

"Okay...what are you doing here? Alone?" She asked in curiosity on her face.

"Its none of your business"

"Okay...I asked because I saw you earlier with a girl going upstairs and now you were here standing in loneliness....I just want to asked you something, had you....already forgotten about Youna?"