🦋 Sixteen 🦋| ✖️19+✖️

🔥🔥🔥🔥Smut Warning 🤟🏻🌚 🔥🔥🔥

༻✦༺

"Let me pleasuring you tonight"

I was so stunned when Jungkook unexpectedly kneeled down with his face now right infront of my core. Oh please, don't say that he would eating me out in this position, I will definitely going weak at first he landing that tongue. I never get someone to go down on me before when having a sex, but when its come to Jungkook, I'll sure to give all of myself. And ofcourse is a yes, he reach to lifted up my right leg and hold into it before moving closer to tease my inner thigh and kissing arround my vagina. Thanks goodness I always take care and well-trimmed my lower body to keep it always clean, or else I might lose this experience.

"So fucking wet..."
I stare down at him who is already slowly dive in into my core, the cold air combined with his warm tongue tickling me begin to drive me insane. My hands gently pull his hair when the tip of his tongue started to licking me. I feel my heaven on earth through my body raging for his touch while he's effortlessly find the way to my sweet spot. His tongue keep licking the sensitive part of my body with senselessly, the way he close his eyes while drowning his face on me with this erotic position make him even more hotter. I indeed love the sound of his mouth devouring my wetness core, Gosh so sexy.

I arched my back when his tongue started to go rough and his soft mouth sucking on it really hard,
"Oh my God..." I in capable to resist any of this pleasures, moaning loudly. Hearing that I'm ready to climb my high, his hands never stop to move arround my thighs before finally supporting his tongue to fingering my core. The movement of his tongue and his fingers over my clit with synchronized pace could make me explode in anytime.

"Yes Jungkook....right there"
I grab his hair and signaling him to go furthermore. He take the hint right away and place my calf on his shoulder and thats when his tongue flicked in right rhythm make me trembling so hard, I felt the knot start to build up on my stomach.

Jungkook fingers and mouth moving simultaneously to only feel my core become numb and engorged to reach my climax.
"Jungkook....please....fasterrrr" I'm begging, he take it as he increasing his pace sucking my clit.

"Yeah cum for me" he briefly speak, when the grip on his hair become more tightly and I finally release my juices. Wow. Maybe this was the best oral sex I've ever received from someone. Especially from him.

Jungkook doesn't waste his time to swallowing clean all of my juices down there. His skillful tongue keep licking and sucking on it like a melted ice cream. I couldn't hold it anymore as my legs were so weak to take all of the immense pleasure he give to me. Jungkook pull back then lifting my weak body and lied me in the bed, to put me more at ease.

While he still standing beside me, He reach the nightstand to get the tissue to wipe his flooding mouth.
"You taste so good baby....I could really spend all the time between your legs..." I still close my eyes when I finally heard his voice and the bed beside me started to move. I feel his hand caressing my thigh when my eyes half open only to meet his lustful gaze.
"I want to dominate you tonight...." as the moment he said that powerful words, he sat on his knees then pulled my dress down to expose my full naked body as he already naked from the start.

"I love your body, you look so beautiful without any clothes on you baby" the words that come from his lips make me super turn on and horny.

"I want you inside of me Jungkook...please..." Still breathless, I look at him and he smirked back at me.

"I will baby but not yet...I want to explore every inches of your body and make you mine" he exclaimed.
"But I'm yours already-" I demanded, feel the eagerness in my body already filled with desire.