🦋 Ten 🦋

༻✦༺

After finished our shopping, Jungkook take me to dinner before we going back to his Penthouse. I knew that he was planning it from the beginning, he took me to shopping some lingeries and asked me to wear it tonight. Well, he must've imagining me in those lingerie when he was busy choosing every single set until he found the perfect one. I know by just looking at him whenever his eyes landed at my body, his dangerous smile always appears everytime he look at me.

As we enjoying our dinner, Jungkook phone vibrate which he placed on the table. I steal a glance at him when his expression suddenly changed. He didn't pick up the phone instead he remained to savoring his meals.

"Jungkook...your phone" I try to remind him as the phone keep vibrating.

"I know, its my father" he said still ignoring the call.

"Maybe its very important, you must answer it" He look at me then back to his phone before he raised to his ear.

Jungkook face expression still flat when he already into the conversation. I continue to finish my meal until I heard Jungkook deep sigh. He put his phone back to its place than pull my hand to his.
"I hate when someone disturbing my time, especially with I'm with you...I'm sorry for canceling our plan for tonight, something come up at the Company that I must handle right now, so I'll take you home first"

"No,no its okay, I can get back by myself...just go Jungkook, its okay" I smile reassuring him.

Jungkook exhaled a deep sigh again then get up from his chair making his way to me as I sit infront of him. He leaned down and kissing my lip passionately, that damn juicy lips always win over me, I always melted by his touch. Both of my hand make it way to grab his collars to deepen our kiss, not wanting to ending this hot session. I don't care about the people surrounding us, because all I want is his lips on me.

"Hh...baby...don't make me hard to leave" Jungkook pull away and I chuckles when I see he trying so hard to hold his desire.

"I'm sorry..."I feel super hot and my cheeks burn from the heat when I stare at him, the way he says "baby" give different feelings to my heart. No...I can't blushing infront of him.

"I'll back to you once I finished my work"
He smile and give me another kiss before he left and disappear from my sight.

I patted my cheeks and take one last bite from my steak and get ready back to my apartment. With two shopping bag in each arm, I struggle to reach my phone in my handbag as I make my way to the elevator, once I got my phone in my hand, I try to find an uber.

"Seems like you having so much fun with my son"

I freezing at my spot once I heard a familiar voice behind my back, I know exactly who owns this voice. I don't want to facing this old man, I just want to run away immediately but I can't move my feet.
The only thing I can hear is my unstable breath and his footsteps approached me, I hold my breath when I feel his figure come closer from the corner of my eye. I turned my body arround and there he was, Jeon HyunJeong standing not so far from me.

"Well....I can see that you must enjoying what my son has give to you" He diverting his gaze to the shopping bag in my arms.

"What do you want from me Mr.Jeon?" I take one step behind me, nearly touch the elevator door.

He smirked as he move closer towards me,
"I want to finish what I've started with you...Ms. Park, come to my house tomorrow at 8 PM., I made a party" and slipping his name card in my shopping bag.
"If you still want to see my son, then come"

I raised my eyebrows when I heard his last words. He just smile and push the elevator button, I step a side when I hear the door opening and give him access to entering the elevator alone.

"Don't worry, your friend would also come tomorrow"

What? Did he mean Hana also would come?

I finally released a sigh once the door closed. I should've agreeing when Jungkook offering me ride back home earlier, so I will not bumping with that old man. I whined and hit my head repeatedly with my hands.

*

"So you will come?"

I didn't give my answer at Hana question. First of all, I don't want to spending my night having sex with Jungkook father and what if Jungkook knew about this?
Second of all, he said I should come if I still want to see Jungkook, if I didn't attend that party it means I couldn't see Jungkook anymore?
Ahh...I'm feeling frustrated right now.
"I have no idea" I said massaging my temples.

"Then don't come if you didn't want it, so after this you could find another men to rob" Jin voice chimes in our conversation.

"Jin was right, the answer is very clearly, just stay at your apartment watching Netflix"
I stay silent at them statement, they didn't give me an option though, instead they are mocking at me.

"Why were you thinking so hard about this Youna? Are you falling in love with Jeon Jungkook? So you are willing to sleep with his father because of you feeling so terrified that you will not able to seeing Jungkook anymore?"

Bingo.

"No! I-That's...not what I mean" I stutter at my own statement. Am I? Am I fall in love with him?

"Jin...I think our friend is deeply in love with that old man son" Hana nudged Jin's elbow then smirking at me.

"I said No. I will not fall in love with him. Yeah...you guys were right. Let me just stay at home and doing nothing" This is not so me actually, why I feel so emotional right now.

"You seems very mad right now Youn? What happened to you?" Jin put his phone on the table than look at me in confusion.

"You're very bad at lying Youna, we've been together for a very long time and I know when you are lying" I stare at her when her words are the truth. I've told my self that I don't want to be in relationship but why my heart beating so fast whenever I'm with him, whenever we are together, whenever he touch me and making love to me.

"I....just don't know" I grabbed my things on the table and just leave them behind.

**

I was snuggling myself inside my duvet when I peeking at my wall clock, Its twenty past eight already. Yeah I will just missed the party and nothing will happen. Let's pretend I didn't meet that old man yesterday and he never invited me to his house.

However, I cannot pay my attention on my TV and to be honest I'm feeling so jittery.
This feeling is really bothering me so much. What if Hana words were right?
Am I really fall in love with Jeon Jungkook?
The guy that I recently meet not so long ago.
Or I just love his wealthiness?

༻✦༺