Chapter 3: The Music Room

Chapter 3  

                                                - The Music Room - 

Alexandra gasped in delight, her eyes lit up with joy and she looked at Ioana, who stood there, frozen by shock.

In the left corner a big black piano, in the right one a complete set of drums, an electric guitar in front of it, a country one in front of the piano, and 2 speakers beside them and three microphones in front, close to the door, but far enough to let some space.

"A music room!" squeled Alexandra.

"I made this room for us, all of us, me, you, Alexandra, Mary and Estera. I had hoped to, ya know, be part of the group." Tamara scrached her arm, and added, "But, I've seen and I know. Well, at least we can repeat a little. I mean, to keep in shape, right?" 

A few moments of silence followed. Then, Ioana opened her mouth and began, hesitating:

"I know." Ioana said sincerly. "I know you wanted to, that all three of you did. But, I-I was afraid. And then," she started, her voice shaking, an very unusual thing for the other two, and continued, " i-It happened a-and I couldn't continue... I'm sorry." she looked so close to tears in that moment that Alexandra needed to do something.

"Hey, hey, no need for that now. We are here, we understand." she hugged her, knowing that was what her friend needed. " It's okay." she felt Ioana hug her back, and held her tightly.

"Yes, Alexandra is right, Ioana. We're here for you." Tamara added and hugged the two girls.

"Thank you." Ioana tried to put herself back together.

"No problem. Now, I'm huuuungry!!" Alexandra needed to escape this suffocating atmosphere. This room was too full of negative feelings. So, she tried to disperse it in the only way she knew: using her big mouth. It worked like a miracle.

In her still vulnerable state, Ioana let out a few watery giggles, and she finally calmed herself down. "You're a life saver Ale... also a really big loudmouth, but where would I be without you? No, I better not answer to that." Then her face lost all emotion.

Alexandra frowned. While she didn't want her friend to cry, she wanted her to show more emotions. She sighd relieved, none the less.

"Well, I didn't prepare anything, so we either go see what's in the fridge or we order something." Tamara glanced at Ioana, just to reassure herself that she was okay.

Ioana noticed but didn't speak, chossing to shake her head in a 'Don't worry' way.

"Let's order!" came from Ale.

"And what would you like, pizza-"

"Yes! Pizza!" she yelled.

"You didn't even let me finish." Tamara sweatdroped.

"Hoff! I don't need anything else!" Ale exclaimed proudly.

"Okay, if you take pizza, then order a 'Margherita' one for me please." Ioana politely asked. 

"'kay, then it's settled."

"Aye!"

Tamara went down to make the call and the two girls were left alone.

"You know you can talk to me if you feel the need to talk to someone." said the out-of-character serious Alexandra.

"I know. It's okay, I'm fine." Ioana reasured her best friend.