i

the chatter from the students filled reki's ears but it did not distract him from staying seated in his seat and reading a brand new note on his table.

reki read the note carefully, analysing every detail in the person's handwriting.

this person actually seemed kind of entertaining to reki.

though, to reki, this person seemed to be very tired while writing this.

random pen scratches were drawn over the lower end of the paper, and a lot of words were crossed out and rewritten over and over.

but the question remained, as all his studying went to another dead end.

"none of these features even match up with any of my classmate's writing... who even wrote this?" he muttered, eyeing the note carefully.

"helloo...? earth... to rek... reki..?" a familiar voice caught reki offguard as reki flinched back into his chair.

"langa! stop scaring me like that! also, are you okay? you look tired," reki expressed his concern, studying langa's slow actions.

"i couldn't sleep... last... night..." langa's eyes blinked quick, as he tried to keep himself awake and focused. "but.. i think... i'll be fine..." langa said weakly, his actions steady.

"well, whatever you say i guess. but seriously, if you're feeling troubled, you have to tell someone," reki reminded langa, as langa only gave a small nod.

the teacher wrote math problems on the board, while reki distracted himself by reading the note all over again.

unknowingly, reki soon focused his gaze onto langa. he definitely wasn't okay. contrary to langa's statement, he glared blankly at the teacher.

reki poked langa's shoulders to catch his attention. langa turned his head lazily, breathing heavily and slowly.

"langa, you sure you're okay?" reki asked with concern, furrowing his eyebrows at the drowsy boy.

"yeah... i'll be fine..."