love

dear reki,

hey there! it's been 2 weeks since my last letter.

sorry about that, i've been very busy. not like you'd be looking forward to my notes, but it's still something.

my grades have all been dropping recently, so she enrolled me into more tuition classes. meaning that i wouldn't really have that much time to write notes.

reki, you're super amazing. your excitement for skateboarding can easily get my spirits lifted. i wanna try snowboarding again! but there's no snow here.

i miss the snow.

if you're going to ask me why i like you, well, i have no solid answer for that. i just wanna stay by your side. i admire you? i don't know why either. my brain just thinks you're... well, amazing.

within the last few months i've been losing weight so i guess that's cool? i want to lose weight anyways.

anyways, the important thing i mentioned in my first note is the fact that i may or may not have insomnia.

i've had difficulty sleeping for a while now. i don't know how long, but ever since a month ago i've been fully unable to sleep.

is that bad? i commonly think it's just the result of me staying up and thinking about life, but it doesn't make sense.

well, despite that, i assure you that i'm fine. after all, you don't know who i am. so you technically don't really care about me, yeah?

good to know.

so uh,

reki.

i still love you.