you

"the handwriting's different and neater too. are they truly the same person? from the note itself, it seems like it, but it just seems like someone's pretending..." reki uttered as he stood by the window reading the note.

reki eyed the seat next to his, as langa sat there staring into space. "he's been like this for almost 3 weeks, is he sure he'll be fine?"

reki approached langa reluctantly, and stood beside him. observing the boy's actions, he hesitated before tapping his shoulder.

"langa... wake up!" reki exclaimed cheerfully, as langa stayed put.

"come on, not even a reply? you sure you're okay?"

langa nodded almost unnoticeably. reki had his doubts about the situatuon, but stayed silent.

"you know... there's someone who's been sending me letters." reki said to langa. he waited for a remark, but the latter kept silent. so he continued.

"well, they seemed super entertaining. i wanna be friends with them. but i don't know who they are. do you have any idea?" reki asked, knowing langa probably wouldn't know.

langa shook his head wearily.

but reki swore he could've saw langa's arctic eyes shine at the statement.

"well, i really wanna find out. you're tired, right?"

a weak mumble of approval came from langa. reki's smile widened.

"then i'll let you rest. once you're rested, we should go skateboarding! i'll teach you what i know."

langa nodded. reki gazed at langa and smiled brightly.

"and if you're ever mentally exhausted, you can talk... or communicate with me. i don't mind."

langa's eyes beamed at the statement as he formed a fragile smile.

"will... do."