Chapter 3

Now our main characters are in senior year
Third POV

Jeno was peacefully walking towards his locker as it was the end of the school day. Until someone stopped him by trapping him between their arms against the wall.

"Can I help you?" Jeno asked, not really dazed by the constant attention on him anymore since this kind of thing happened almost everyday.

"Yeah go on a date with me." The guy stated.

"No thanks. I'm busy today." Jeno tried to push the guy off but utterly failed.

"Let me take you out." The guy whispered in Jeno's ear, standing way too close to the omega which made the omega uncomfortable.

Before Jeno could say anything else, someone interrupted the omega.

"Hey what are you doing?" Someone shouted, making the two of them look at the source of the voice.

"Jisung." The guy glared at the alpha who was crossing his arms. "What do you want?"

"I want you to get off my Hyung." Jisung glared back, his deep voice scaring the other but didn't show.

The guy only scoffed in response, not making any movements to get off the omega.

"And if I don't?"

Jisung sighed but then quickly walked closer to the two and pushed the shorter away, blocking Jeno from that guy's view.

"Then we're gonna have problems if you keep bothering him." Jisung growled, shooting a glare at the other guy before turning around to face Jeno. "You ok Hyung?"

"Yeah thank you Sungie!" Jeno smiled.

"I'll walk you to your locker." Jisung said, Jeno nodding and walking towards his locker as he was doing earlier.

Jeno quickly got his stuff and then the two boys met up with their other omega friend who was waiting for them at the entrance of school.

"Finally you guys are here." Haechan said, putting his phone away.

"Sorry someone was umm bothering me again so Jisungie had to save me." Jeno scratched the back of his head.

"Now let's get going before we're late to work." Jisung said, pushing the two omegas forward until they started walking themselves.

In just a short ten minute walk, the three arrived at the cafe where they all worked at.

They greeted their hyungs who worked during the mornings. And of course they greeted the manager.

"Hi Baekhyun Hyung." Jeno said to Baekhyun as soon as he spotted the older.

"Jeno-ah!" Baekhyun smiled at the sight of the younger omega, giving one of his favorite employees a hug.

"Hyung why don't you ever say hi to me first?" Haechan pouted, tugging on one of Baekhyun's arms, acting petty as usual. "Jeno is your favorite right?"

"Yes he is Haechan cause he works very hard unlike some people who just sit there and stare when their mate is in the building." Baekhyun embarrassed Haechan by mentioning his mate.

"Not cool Hyung." Haechan mumbled, his cheeks turning red.

"Hey we don't see Jisung complaining right?" He pointed at Jisung who was too busy talking to Chanyeol and Kai.

"That's because he's Chanyeol Hyung and Kai Hyung favorite! Not one but two!" Haechan pointed out.

"Are you guys bullying Haechanie again?" A familiar voice said.