Chapter 6

Third POV

"I'm glad we went to that place Hyung." Jaemin said after the two paid for their food and left the diner, now just aimlessly walking around the mall.

"Well I'm glad you liked it Jaeminie." Jeno smiled. "Do you wanna go home now?" Jeno sweetly asked.

"Nah it's too boring at home. Let's do some shopping." Jaemin said, holding Jeno's hand to go into some random store.

Jeno didn't mind shopping since he wanted to buy more hoodies for his closet.

The omega was peacefully humming a song as he looked through the racks of clothes, trying to find a hoodie he would like.

"Oh!" Jeno exclaimed once he found one he actually likes.

It was three colors, red on the right, blue in the center, and yellow on the left. (I think y'all know what's I'm talking about 😏)

"Babe did you find something you like?" Jaemin asked, walking towards the omega, giving him a back hug, the omega not minding.

"What do you think nana?" Jeno asked, holding up the hoodie so that Jaemin could fully see it.

"Looks nice. I bet it'll look great on you." Jaemin added.

"Did you find anything you like?" Jeno asked, leaving the alpha's arms to turn around and face him.

"I wasn't really looking. I was kinda distracted." Jaemin scratched the back of his head, remembering how he kept staring at the omega since he looked so cute when he was concentrated on finding a hoodie.

"I'll help you find something." Jeno turned back around, looking through the rack again. "Oh here's one!" Jeno pulled out a fully white one, holding it up against Jaemin's chest. "Looks about your size."

"Thanks babe." Jaemin flirted. "Such boyfriend material." Jaemin continued to tease the omega.

"If you keep acting like that, I will leave you behind." Jeno threatened but inside he didn't mind how Jaemin was acting but kinda enjoyed it instead, walking towards the paying area and making sure the alpha can't see his flustered face.

"Alright alright I'll stop." Jaemin laughed, swinging his arm across Jeno's shoulders, the two placing their hoodies on the counter.

As the cashier scanned their items, Jaemin quickly pulled out his credit card and passed it to the cashier before Jeno could do anything.

"Hey what are you doing?" Jeno asked, glaring at the alpha a little. "I'm the older one so I'm supposed to be the one paying."

"Think of it as a welcome back gift." Jaemin replied, thanking the cashier and taking the bag with their clothes inside.

"But you're the one who came back!" Jeno exclaimed. "So technically I'm supposed to be paying for those!"

"Relax Hyung you can pay next time." Jaemin brushed off but in reality he would never make the older pay.

Jeno pouted and started speed walking away from the alpha. But that didn't really do anything since the alpha easily caught up with the omega.

"Now can we go home?" Jeno mumbled as they walked around the store.

"Yeah sure Jeno-ah." Jaemin agreed, the two going back to the bus stop. "I'll also walk you home."

The two arrived back into their local bus stop and the two started to walk back to their neighborhood.

"Well I had fun." Jeno said once they arrived at his house.

"So did I." Jaemin replied. "I'll see you later sweetheart." Jaemin said before walking away to his own house.