Chapter 14

Note: people get to know who their mate 24 hours after their birthday so basically the next day

Third POV

It's been a few weeks and the seven boys hung out with each other almost everyday. Jeno and Renjun have been getting closer despite the very obvious factor that could easily destroy that friendship.

And it's finally the day they've been ongoing for, Renjun's birthday, the day he'll finally find out who his mate is.

"Hyung! Hyung! It's finally your birthday!" Haechan screamed, bothering Renjun like he usually did once he lays eyes on him.

"Shush Haechanie." Renjun scolded the younger since he was still in bed. "How did you even get in here anyways?"

After a couple days Renjun and Chenle moved here, they finally bought an apartment. And since they were living alone, Renjun wondered how he got in since he was sure Chenle was still sleeping.

"Chenle was actually awake so he opened the door for us." Haechan answered.

"Us? Who else is here?" Renjun sat up and stretched his arms above his head, standing up after.

"Obviously everyone else." Haechan said. "You better hurry before the food is gone. Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean they'll wait for you." Haechan giggled, leaving the room to let Renjun get ready for the day.

Renjun quickly stood up and got ready in just a few minutes. Once he was ready, he left his room. When he left his room, nobody noticed that he was actually there since they were doing their own thing.

Mark and Haechan were sitting on couch, cuddling as usual. And Jisung and Chenle were bickering with one another which unfortunately was a normal thing between the two.

And unlike everyone else, Jeno and Jaemin were in the kitchen together. They were laughing and tickling each other which actually made Renjun a little jealous.

"Good morning everybody." Renjun said, getting the attention of everyone in the apartment.

Obviously he got good mornings and happy birthdays back in return along with some hugs from Haechan.

"Hyung come here and eat." Jeno said from the kitchen, placing down a plate with food on the table along with other foods on the table.

"Wow thanks Jeno-ah." Renjun said, noticing that Jaemin was really close to the younger omega. "I'm guessing Jaemin helped you with this." Renjun assumed but he was correct because Jeno nodded his head.

"Thanks for helping me Jaeminie." Jeno smiled at the alpha who smiled at the sight of it.

"No problem babe." Jaemin replied. "But shouldn't I get—"

Already knowing what the alpha meant, Jeno rolled his eyes but stood on his tippy toes and kissed the alpha on the cheek.

"Happy?" Jeno mumbled, looking at the floor with a red face.

Jaemin nodded his head and placed his hand on Jeno's waist like usual.

"Ok enough of that. Let's eat before the food goes cold." Mark suggested which everyone listened to.

Everyone then sat at the kitchen table and started eating the dishes Jeno made for them.

"I love everything you make Hyung." Jisung said once he swallowed his first bite. "It's really good."

"Thanks Sungie." Jeno smiled.

"Hey babe." Jaemin whispered in Jeno's ear which he was able to do since he was sitting very closely to the omega. "Guess what I love?" He continued to whisper.