A taser a day keeps death away

Ok so right now uploading every 3 days might not work, I'm losing my will to do anything but I will still write the book. If I get a lot of comments I would be tempted to update quicker.

Please enjoy, like and comment!!!!

"Firstly why the hell are you carrying that" he spoke staring at the paper oddly.

Telling him I planned to kill myself would be too depressing.

"Gods plan I guess" I shrugged with a smile, the man rolled his eyes and sighed.

Before I could say anything  he pulled out a small device from his pocket and placed it against my stomach, as he was about to press the button I shot back in shock.

"Wait wait wait!" I yelled placing my hand on his chest, he cocked his head in confusion.

"You said-"

Pointing in a random direction I cupped my ear with wide eyes, how the hell can he not hear the blaring noise of the police.

"The police are coming!" I whisper yelled, he glanced around carefully before grabbing my hand and sprinting.

He seemed perfectly fine but by the time we reached a dingy alleyway whereas I am on the verge of passing out. Holy shit I'm unfit.

Hah that rhymes, I got barssss.

Instead of stopping he sauntered into the dull warehouse beside us. Instantly the smell of dust and cologne wafted up my nostrils, I coughed in shock.

If I don't die of a bullet I'll die because of my asthma. I can't believe I'm allergic to breathing, crazy.

"I'd prefer to know the name of who I'm tasering" he said nonchalantly as he carried on walking into the open space, this is getting personallll.

Glancing around the room my eyes settled on a bright red splatter of blood painted on the concrete wall.

"Red, my names Red and yours?" I smiled putting my hand out for him to shake.

The man smirked and placed his hand in mine, the callous yet soft texture caused me to shiver instantly "Blue" he spoke staring at the dark blue chair.

I like this fake name business.

I stared into his hazel eyes with a smile, maybe my ending can be slightly happy.

"Ok you ready?" He asked pulling away.

"How much does this hurt?" I asked slightly worried, why do I suddenly feel scared? I've never experienced this sort of physical pain.

A punch to the throat, yes but never anything like a taser. Electrical volts are going to shoot through my body what the fuck.

"Like being tasered" he grumbled tiredly.

"Why thank you that's so insightful" I mocked pacing the small room, come on woman this is easy!

It's like throwing a toaster in the bath, wait no, that would be worse, but seems like an exciting way to
die.

In an attempt to distract myself I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips, I want more. More excitement, more spiceee.

"Can we also play another game?" I asked clapping my hands together excitedly, Blue groaned crossing his arms across his chest.

"What"

"With every one we tick of we must tell each other something about ourselves"

Blue undid the first button of his black shirt revealing some of his tanned skin, I noticed a tattoo peaking from underneath but it isn't too visible. I WANT A TATTOO TOO.