A bride minus the husband

LIKE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEE

I whipped towards him in shock, who is this man!

"Blue, billionaire!?"

"Dirty money" he spoke checking through his phone, oh God! Oh God. I can do anything, I can go batshit crazy!

God thank you so much for making this man a billionaire. I was too distracted by my new wishes I didn't notice we stopped outside a large wedding shop.

Blue paid the driver and ushered me out hurriedly.

I instantly ran into the shop with Blue ambling behind me tiredly, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

As soon as I entered beautiful white dresses graced my sight, my heart beat began to escalate, I always hoped one day I'd be doing this for real, shopping for my wedding day with my family.

But I'll take what I get.

I stopped by the small reception desk where a tall model like lady stood. Her platinum blonde hair accented her bright green eyes under the dirty white light, if I was a man I'd definitely hit that.

I hate bright lights. It makes my pores, blackheads and bumpy skin visible. I always wished for clear skin.

But oh well, it's my last day, no time to be insecure. Wear it with pride baby.

The receptionist greeted us with a large smile but her eyes lingered on Blue behind me. Can't blame her he is unbelievably hot for a murderer, though her lingering gaze seemed to whirl up a feeling of jealousy within me.

What's going on with me?

"Hey I'm here to buy a wedding dress" I mumbled attempting to push away the feeling, the woman nodded and rounded the desk.

"Hello my name is Sarah and I'll help you make a great choice! Is this your to be husband" I know exactly why she asked, time to kill her dreams.

"Yes" I answered quickly grabbing his hand in mine and squeezing it. A small smirk landed on his lips.

"Ok let me show you around" she mumbled a little down, hah bitch!

She took us over to to a massive row of dresses and pointed at a few, I immediately flicked through the dresses.

A beautiful white ballgown with a deep neckline caught my eyes. I gasped immediately. The thread work is out of this world.

Gently taking it of the railing I smiled at the woman.

"Can I try this on?"

"Yes let's go" she mumbled motioning to a changing room. I turned to Blue and pointed at the white seating area.

"Wait there I'll be out in a few minutes" he nodded and took a seat blankly.

Within minutes I was in the ball gown, my heart beat skyrocketed and I could feel my tears threatening to fall. Stop it woman, what happened happened, accept what you've got and be happy.

This is the most beautiful thing I've seen in my entire life, the massive dress surrounds me and makes me feel like a princess. The neckline all though deep provides enough coverage but still looks sexy.

Pulling my curly hair out of the low bun I did a middle part and added volume. Once my look was complete I cat walked out of the room prepared to show of to Blue but as soon as I reached the waiting area there was no one there. I glanced around the shop confused, he was literally just here. Where did he go?

"Blue" I called out walking around a little. I hope he hasn't left, I was actually enjoying today.

Before I could reach the main door I heard footsteps from behind me.