From his point of view

I met a woman who not only changed my entire perspective on life but my whole life.

She's someone who creates unexpected chaos everywhere she goes and adds excitement to my being.

At the beginning of the day I was prepared to kill her, seeing her stand sassily in front of me wearing worn out clothes and her hair an absolute mess did stir something inside of me. I in tangly linked the feeling to deep hatred.

Made sense, apart from my family I have no other connections. I've always decided them to be useless and a waste of time.

Well after my so called father left it was a battle to keep sane and take care of my family. So I never had time nor thought it necessary to have emotional connections.

I'd fuck constantly though, it was a release I really enjoyed and frankly the only reason I dealt with women.

I'm more than utterly surprised that the feelings I have for Sanam aren't sexual they're emotional, well mostly. Seeing her dancing in that bar had me questioning my entire state of mind.

I wanted to fuck her so hard she'd forget ever wanting death but I couldn't do it. There was something stopping me. I would have loved to fuck her in that car, on that road and even in that basement but I couldn't.

She's more than a quick fuck and I could see that from the first second I met her.

I cannot get her cheesy smile out of my damn mind right now. I don't know what I'm doing for once, I've always lived life with everything precisely planned. My moves are known to me but today, I knew nothing.

She made the rules and I followed, most of the time.

I spent an entire day not having everything in my control and I didn't hate it as much I thought I would.
But I do prefer it so it won't be happening a lot.

I glanced down at her cold body wrapped around me, my arms holding her as tightly as possible as I leant against the sandstone mansions walls for support.

I never want her to leave me.

"Blue" she whispered snuggling closer against my chest prepared to ask a question.

"It's Alessandro" I replied softly, I need her to call me Alessandro.

"It's going to be hard to get used to" she sighed pulling away from my chest and staring up at me, her diet eyes portraying nothing but forgotten innocence.

My cock began to throb just looking at her looking at her, fuck stop it now is not the time.

"Why did you need to kill that man" she asks out of no where, my eyes widened immediately.

Oh fucking shit.

That man still needs to die.

Pulling away I quickly glanced at the Rolex hanging off my wrists.

12.24.

He's going to be leaving in 5 minutes.

Gently intertwining our fingers I stalked towards the ballroom. This needs to be done now or else he's fucking free. Like hell am I going to let that happen.

I cannot wait to see his dirty body writhing on the ground in pain as blood pools around him.

Entering the ball room I squeezed her hand in reassurance, my reassurance.
"Ok for once listen to me, I need you to sit still and wait for me" I spoke with authority, I didn't mean to sound soft at all but I was even surprised how gently it came out.

"Can I not be with you?"

"No" I ordered, I could sense dread shiver through her body as I sat her down, before I could turn to leave she tugged at my hand with a pout.

A fucking pout that'd make any man in this room fall at her feet, but luckily it's me, and I can't let that happen.

I quickly grabbed a plate of finger foods from the table behind me and placed it in front of her to distract her. Gently ruffling her curly hair I kissed her forehead.

"Sit and eat, when I come back we can continue"

As I turned she grabbed my hand.
I felt unknown emotions running through my body immediately, fuck stop it. This is f the time.

"Is he really a bad person"

I know she pretends to be so ok with the idea of death but she won't be able to stomach it if an innocent dies. I can see it in her beautiful hazy eyes.

Lucky for her he's no where near innocent.

Bending I gently placed my lips next to her ears. Her body shuddered at the action.

"He's a warlord who sells weapons to bad people" I told her the truth, this man needs death more than she needs food.

He's managed to get away with it for so long using his money and power but thankfully I was hired to take him out.

"Kill him dead" she smiled pushing me forward.

I couldn't help but smile back. What the duck is happening to me. I've never been like this.

Stalking towards the door I went straight to my required planned spot to take out this fucker.

Although I'm late he's still sat sadly in the corner with a hooker by his side. The blonde woman callously rubbing her hand around his non existent muscles.

Sorry sweetheart, him and his power will be dying today.

Glacing through the scope I was about to aim it at his deflated chest when my hand subconsciously moved the scope towards her. There she is, still sat in the same spot stuffing chicken bite in her mouth like a crazy woman.

This, I've never seen any woman apart from my sisters eat like this. They've always pretended to be so put together and elegant.

She's one of a fucking kind.

She's changed me in less than a day and made me feel like life is worth living for more than I thought it was.

My once moody persona is still there but with her I feel a lighter.

She's done something for me no one ever has.

Made me feel at peace.

I love my family more than anything in the entire world however I've always survived for them. Became a powerful assassin for them, and then after I started killing it became hard to stop.

I changed into a ruthless man to protect my family, I locked away the part of me that had emotions but she's bringing it back.

Every smile, every touch and every stupid sentence that escaped her lips.

Effected me.

She effects me.

Ok get back on to it man.

Clearing my throat I pointed the gun back at the to be decadent human piece of shit.

I aimed at his empty head and took the shot without hesitation, I watched in glee as he fell toppled on the gold seat with blood so troubling him.

"Oh no! He's been shot dead!" Sanam yelled as she jumped up slapping her hand on her mouth in obviously fake shock.

Are you fucking kidding me.

(Oh no! Our table.....it's broken)

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYSSS!

Finally got a little insight into Allessandros mind, his thoughts.