The Begining

I am awaken by a sudden jolt. I suck in a breath, immediately regret it. My lungs are screaming for air. Feeling the need to cough a warm liquid spurts out of my nose and mouth. I roll over to my side and continue to throw up the rest of the liquid. Ibehind my own gagging there's others grunting and choking. An odd oder fills my nose a mixture of rustic metal and vomit. I scrunch up my nose before pinching it shut.

Slowly opening my eyes to nothing but darkness slowly my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room. I can see dark silhouettes of boxes, barrels, and bodies scatters around the claustered room. I slowly make my way to my hands and knees and use a near by barrel to help me up. When another jolt much like the first one throws me into the barrels and boxes nearby.

I feel a sharp pain in my head and lower back. I let out a groan and shift uncomfortably. I slowly start to stand up again
but a wave of dizziness takes over. I sit back down for a minute before trying again. I get half way up when I hear a boys voice. I freeze dead in my tracks not wanting to move.

"Hello?" He said again. He tried to cover up how shaky his voice was by clearing his throat. He was the first one to speak and he clearly seemed unsure what's going on. Should I respond? Maybe he knows where we are? Yet again he seemed as dumbfounded as I was. My thoughts were cut off by another boys voice.

"Where am I?" His voice shakier than the first boy. I saw more boys start to move and sit up. I was so lost in thought I forgot my head was pounding and my back was on fire. Until I let out a quiet whimper. I was crying? My hands touched my face but there were no tears. I sat up farther and clutched the back of my head which was throbbing. I feel a tickle on my hand and look at it. There is blood slowly dripping down my hand. Another wave of dizziness hits me but this time like a car... no like a bus. I can feel my eyelids start to close. I fight to keep them open but they are too heavy. I start to give in and close my eyes. When I see a figure over me. Then darkness...