PATHWAYS

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AIZAWA COULDN'T KEEP HER FROM NOT USING HER QUIRK FOREVER SO SHE WAS EVENTUALLY LEFT TO HER OWN DEVICES. She, of course, had to tell her dad and brother who were albeit relieved, somewhat scared. They knew how treacherous it was. Her brother had gone through it apparently, with his coworker. It was for none other than his now girlfriend, Takeyama Yu. He didn't suffer for long though so he wasn't all that experienced. Her dad as well, with her mom. Some would say it was a form of family bonding in a way.

So there she sat now, sitting in her room, staring at her ceiling in absolute boredom. Thanks to meds, the vines were less frequent and less painful. She still had them from time to time though, every time she saw Todoroki and Yaoyorozu though they mostly hung around Jiro for some oddly specific reason. Every one also eventually found out that the thing between Bakugo and (y/n) was fake, the three of them coming up with the lame excuse of being dared to. Bakugo and Kirishima's relationship was also made known and were happily supported by the whole class. So now all she could do was watch on miserably as the two lived on in love.

She wasn't going to lie, she was jealous. Jealous that she couldn't have something like that. Either way, the pain was still there and the coughing up of flowers too. No blood or bile, just red Chrysanthemums.

"Momo, how much longer will we be doing this?" asked Todoroki as he watched her brush her hair. She smiled at him softly, placing the brush onto her bed. "I think Jiro might finally notice me after all this time so... very soon." The male sighed and plopped back onto the soft mattress. "When is soon," he asked impatiently. Momo laughed at his childish manner before braiding her hair. "Most likely this week." Todoroki sighed once more, staring up at the ceiling.

"(y/n) will be okay, right?"

"Yes, Todoroki, now hurry up and get to your dorm."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂