EPILOGUE

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

thank you all so much for reading PETRICHOR! it has been a such a wild time after working on this book. as you probably know (or not) this book was a rewrite of BLOSSOMS. the original was made in one day as a challenge and so was written incredibly poorly with many inconsistencies that i didn't bother to care for since most of the work was centered on getting it done.

this bothered me a lot so here is the final product! i would like to say thank you once more to you all. it took a while to rewrite but there you go! i hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did while writing it. even though at some points i did get a few negative comments, im proud to have finished it and completed it for my satisfaction.

and so i will finish this book off with a few fun facts and easter eggs:

when mc finds Todoroki and Yaoyorozu telling each other they love each other, it's because Jiro was nearby. mc had no clue Jiro was there.

certain flowers will fall from her hands or will be coughed up depending on circumstance.

ex. crysanthemums were thrown up because her condition was getting her closer to death.

• the mc's older brother that was mentioned in 'PATHWAYS' is actually the pro hero Kamui Woods otherwise known as Nishiya Shinji.

• also in 'PATHWAYS', the relationship between Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady (Takeyama Yu) is insinuated for all you shippers out there

• Midoriya and Uraraka are aware of Todoroki's plan because they asked him why he dated Yaoyorozu if he so clearly liked mc.

• Midoriya and Uraraka actually try to cover up the fact that Todoroki likes her because that's what they thought was right.

• no one actually knows the reason mc's quirk malfunctions that one time at dinner except for the staff, mc's father and brother, Kirishima, and Katsuki.

• Yaoyorozu asked Todoroki to help her get Jiro jealous and Todoroki only agreed because he secretly wanted to see mc's reaction.

that's about it! i hope you enjoyed!

also make sure to check out my other stories:

LACHESISM: a girl who really wants to die changes her mind last minute.

SOLITUDE: she's stuck in the past but she's trying to fix it.

CHIQUITITA: one girl, three possible husbands- all possible father's for her daughter

KENOPSIA: a zombie apocalypse has struck and she'll have to help somehow.

VELLICHOR: she hates love and so does he; what a perfect match!

finished april 18th 2019

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂