Chapter 1

"Ohhh" Myles joked "What's the good girl gonna tell on me for this time"

"Picking on the innocent" I mimicked him

He was in detention every day. Ugh. I hate detention...even if I've never had it.

*ringgg* *ring*

The bell to 3rd hour rang, I was of course in class already.I sat through science answering every question, I knew I was a teachers pet.Then right on cue, the phone rang. I sat in front, so I could help every one, and I heard every word on the phone.

"Please excuse Mackenzie Evans,she must leave class early" the office secretary spoke lightly into the phone

My teacher, Mr. Davis, wasn't worried. I'm in 12th grade at I'm past college level, so he excused me. Ha. Stupid school, the person excusing me was far from my parents.

"Jonah" I said excitedly "I can't believe you pulled this off"

He's always talking about taking me out of school and traveling, my dad would get so pissed. But he thinks I'm perfect still, as long as he doesn't find out about this. As I jumped into his car I saw some kid look through the main door to the schools window.Crap. Why.
Who was it, one of the detention kids.No, it was one of those average kids.Oh God.

"Jonah"

"What babe"

"Stop the car"

"Wh-oh oh this is bad"
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Calums pov:

"Mrs.Vull, may I use the bathroom" I said, politely.

I knew she hated me, but she let me go.As I walked through the hall I looked out the window and saw
Mackenzie..getting into some guys car? She was such a good girl..smart, popular, good at sports, she speaks 3 languages! Then I noticed the guys car she was getting into... Jonah Alen. She was way to good for him.A loser dropout? How could a smart girl like him.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Mackenzie pov

"Drive" I shouted to Jonah.

I couldn't let my good girl reputation go to the garbage after all these years, I'd worked to hard.

"Calm down" Jonah said

"You're just like everyone else, trying to tell me what to do" I raised my voice as he drove out of the parking lot. We are always fighting, but I never even thought of breaking up with him. I couldn't. I have no one else to share my bad side to.

At 3:21 Jonah dropped me off in the school, next to my car. He couldn't drop me off at my house... my dad couldn't find out about him. I gave him a goodbye kiss and drove to my house.

"Welcome home sweetie" my mom called out

"Thanks mom... what's for dinner?"

"Chicken and rice mixed with green beans"

"Cool" I said "time for homework"

"Okkie doke"

God was she annoying. She was such a.. Such a.. Mom.

Once I got to my room I got a text

New Message From: Calum hood

"I know you skipped school"

Crap. no. Every thing is going wrong. This could knock off my good girl balance... this Calum kid could ruin my life.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey hope you like it.This is a Calum fanfic!Hope you like it, it's just the first chapter so sorry if it's not that good

-Kali☺️