❖ 01 | dickshots and moonlight

jjk - 17 - 5 years ago - 

"Pass me the Glock," Jungkook grinned, suppressing his laughter at the thought of what he was about to do.

Taehyung passed him the gun. It was a Glock 19 gen 5, straight from Austria, loaded and ready to fire. Its handle fit snugly in Taehyung's palm while the boy outstretched his arm to hand it over.

Jungkook took the jet black gun handed to him, bringing it up to this chest and spreading his feet apart. Their mentor always said that they must have the correct stance while shooting, otherwise the force of the bullet leaving the barrel could potentially injure them.

Jungkook gave Taehyung one last look before shooting the dummy,

exactly where its dick would be.

They both burst into loud, obnoxious laughter that resonated throughout the target room, clutching their stomachs in childish delight. Jungkook's high pitched giggle and Taehyung's velvet chuckle. They both were polar opposites in every way possible yet they were practically the same regarding how they grew up.

They both were going to be the next heirs of Choongshim, and they were raised like it.

They both had never gone to school, they were homeschooled but only about the things that actually mattered in the future— let's be honest, nobody is going to walk up to you and ask you to prove the fact that a slice of pizza is a triangle using geometric analysis when you're an adult.

They were taught maths, Korean, social studies and sciences alongside some extracurricular activities. Those extracurricular activities turned out to be weaponry, a 'study' into narcotics and basic martial arts.

At the moment they were both free for the night, their target practice having just ended. The sun was beginning to set, leaving them both to linger in the empty room. Dummies lined the far ends of the wall, all set at different intervals depending on the difficulty. Most of them were falling apart due to the high number of bullets that had been lodged inside them or passed right through.

"That shit wasn't funny but it still made me laugh," Taehyung chortled, recovering from his bout of laughter.

"Maybe it would have been funny if it was your dick instead," Jungkook stuck his tongue out, putting the Glock back in its designated place towards his right.

"I'd like to see you try," Taehyung teased before putting the back of his hand against his forehead dramatically, "Oh no! Spare my precious baby maker!"

They burst into another fit of giggles at Taehyung's roleplay, eyes forming little crescents as Jungkook smacked the older's back lightly.

"Gentlemen? Please vacate the chamber, we must close for the night."

It was Lim, their steward, a well-mannered, polite old man with greying wisps of gelled back hair and lines that ran across his sharp visage. He had high cheekbones and hollowed out cheeks due to his age, yet his posture was better than the two teenagers'. He was standing in the doorway that led to the main anteroom that connected to a large portion of the indoor estate.