Fourteen

Michael attended his first therapy session. When he returned home he looked mentally exhausted. I rushed to him and pushed the hair out of his face.

"What's the matter, Sweet boy?" I asked calmly. Michael shrugged

"I didn't like that." I rubbed his shoulders lightly and frowned

"How about we take a bath? Would you like that, Mikey?" I asked with a smile. Michael smiled back weakly and nodded. I lead him upstairs and ran hot water in the tub. When it was full enough, I stopped the water and turned to him. I pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his belt with nimble fingers. He returned the favor, and we both stepped into the slightly steamy water. We bathed together, sitting as close as possible to preserve the intimate moment, not speaking a word. Letting out bodies tell each other how in love we were with the warmth we shared.

As the water got to room temperature, we left the water, laying together on his bed, admiring each other, eventually making live to one another slowly and passionetly. It was the most love I'd ever felt, and I only hoped he felt the same way.

An: the next chapter is the last chapter, and then will be character/author ask and a final authors note!