Three

I tried to hide the shock on my face. This punk boy was the nephew of Mr. Toro. I looked down at my lap and nodded slowly. How could I have been so rude ot him? He tapped his feet nervously against the shiny marble floor. He really was kind of cute in his own way. His cheeks were cute and sqeezable. His nose was so boopable, and his eyes were the color of dew covered grass on a fresh spring morning. He was beautiful to say the least. I couldn't help but begin staring at him once more. He was like an angel but not at the same time. He looked back up at me and we made some awkward eye contact before I had the good sense to look away. I didn't miss, however, the look on his face indicating that he wasn't pleased with my staring at him. I fidgeted with my hands awkwardly for a while before the lady at the desk called my name. My head shot up and she motioned for me to enter the office nearby. This was it. This was my chance ot impress Mr. Toro. I entered the office a bit timidly, and straightened my shoulders out.

        "Good morning, Mr. Toro." I greeted in a professional manor. Mr. Toro responded with a mere nod of his head.  

        "Do you know where your office is, Ms. Powers?" He asked in a clipped tone. I had my own office? No fucking way.

        "I, um, I wasn't aware I'd have my own office." I responded with a small smile. Mr. Toro looked through a few files and nodded.

        "Yes, you'll be sharing it with another person. He has a meeting with me right after you actually. I'll have someone show you to your office so you can get settled it. Here's your first assignment." He announced, handing me a packet of things to carry with me. He called someone on the intercom and soon a short red haired girl was leading me to my new office. It was nice, spacious even though there were two work areas squeezed into it. I enjoyed it quite a lot. I set up my desk neatly before the door slammed open. I looked up to see the face I didn't think I'd ever see again. It was the boy from down stairs.

        "Hi." He said shortly. I couldn't find the words to reply. This was who I would be working with?