3

[Ryujin POV]

I just look at their behaviour untill this guy approach me.

"Nice to meet you I'm beomgyu!"he offered his hand.

"Nice too meet you too Beom.Gyu."I gladly accept his hand.

"Don't act so nice here"I smiled while whispering to him.

"Yeah,I always nice you are the one who didn't know it"he smiled back.

Yeah I do know their names because sometimes I watch them in variety show and we met at award but usually we didn't talk to each other.And also some of them were used to be in the same school as me.

Choi beomgyu...The person who always bothering me the most at school.PLSS WHY CAN'T HE JUST LEAVE ME ALONEEE.

We both release our hands from the earlier and I glare at him.He return it with a smirk that making me more mad for some reason.

"Let's went inside"grandma said.

"Okay!"we all went inside the house.

"What are you guys doing here?"yeji unnie asked.

"We are on holiday"taehyun answered.

"What a coincidence!The girls is on the holiday too!"Grandma said.

"The girls gave suggestions to came here so we did"yeji unnie smiled.

"Here have a drink"grandma place at the table.

"Thanks!"smiley face.

"What should we do now?"I asked.

"How about Yeji-shi brought all of you go around this area"

They all nodded in agreement and I agree with it.Yeji unnie also seems happy with it.We all wave goodbye to grandma and walk together.

We just going around this area and the car wouldn't fit so many people so that's why we were walking.

"There is a cafe near here.Do you guys would like to go there?"yeji asked.

"Sure"

We arrived at the cafe and order some coffee.We sat down at the table and started to break the awkwardness.

"Grandma said that the two of you didn't follow your grandpa.Why?"soobin asked.

"Well..Grandpa can fit only 4 people and yeji unnie want to stay with grandma.I decided to stay too since I just wanted to stay."I said after taking a bite from a slice of cheesecake that I ordered.

The boys nodded understand what was i talking about.

"It's getting boring...What about we play true or dare just for fun?"taehyun said.

"I'm good you guys can play it I just want to watch you guys"yeji unnie said.

"Okay then!Let me start first"soobin said.

"Hyung,truth or dare?"he asked.

"Urmm truth?"yeonjun said.

"Tell us who is your first kiss"soobin wiggles his eyebrows.

"I never kiss anyone-"he said.

"Wait... SERIOUSLY?!"the boys gasp.

"Yeah?"

"Ok,ok let's move on.Now yeonjun hyung pick another person"

"Ryujin!"

"Yes?"I answered.Oh boi now it's my turn.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"I said.

"Tell me who is your enemy?"he asked.

"When I was in highschool there is one boy who alwaysssss bothering me named C.H.O.I B.E.O.M.G.Y.U"I smiled.

"Well~Oh my!I also met this one girl who is bothering me sooo much.Her name is S.H.I.N R.Y.U.J.I.N"he smiled.

"Wait...You guys knows each other?"yeji unnie asked.

"Yeah we do"

-ssaykis