4

[Author POV]

-Flashback-

"You lose!!!!Now you must ask ryujin to walk her home!"

"Fine!"beomgyu step out from his class and went to ryujin's.

"Hey you there come here"

"Who?Me?"ryujin asked.

"Of course!You are the dumbest girl I ever met"he sighed.

"Excuse me?I also have a name you know?"

"Whatever your name is I don't care"he smirk.

"Yeah!Let me tell you again in case you forgot it.My name is Shin Ryujin"Ryujin smiled half heartedly.

"Yeah,whatever.Come here for a second"beomgyu lean against the door frame.

"Fine...What do you want?"she asked.

"I'm gonna wait for you after school."He said.

"I am busy cleaning the classroom.Today is my turn to clean it.Why the heck you suddenly said this?"

"Just follow my orders"

-After School-

"You are late"he said and she ignores it.

Beomgyu walk inside the class with the both of his hand inside his pocket.He push ryujin to the classroom wall.

"You are lucky enough that I was talking to you.Do you know how many girls out there wanted to talk to me?"he whispered to her ears making her cheeks slightly pink.

"You also lucky that I didn't hit you with this broom"she whispered back and smirk.

"Huh"he step back from her and just watch her continue to sweeping the floor.

"I don't understand why are the boys crazy over you"he said.

"Me neither"

Ryujin wrapped the garbage bag and about to throw it.

"You are so slow!Let me do this instead!I will wait for you at the school gate."beomgyu snatched the garbage and help her throw it.

"Let's go"he waited for ryujin at the school gate and they went home together.

[Beomgyu POV]

"Can I just walk home alone?"she said.

"Who said that we were walking together?We just living in the same direction"I said.

Are you dumb girl?It was already dark and you want to walk alone?Do you know how many creeper are here?

I felt a drop in my face and look to the skies.It was starting to rain.

"Oh crap!I didn't brought my umbrella!"she said.

"Me too"

It started to rain heavily and I unzipped my jacket.I placed it on top of ryujin's head.

"What are you doing?!"she said while try to take a look at me.

"Just walk"I push her head and we continue walking.

"My house is here"she said.

"Go inside-I'm gonna go now"I said waving while walking away from her.

After hearing the door slam close I turn back to see if she was safely inside.

"Great!Now I'm gonna arrived home at 10 o'clock and it just 8!How can I be this far from my home?"I sighed.

The next day I didn't go to school because having a fever.

-End of flashback-

"Tch"

"What with that face?"she asked

"Just remember something I shouldn't do at that time"I said.

"What? Regretting now?"

-Flashback pt2-

[Ryujin POV]

I was a lot closer to beomgyu now since we walk home together.

I was minding my own business when suddenly I met this girl gaze.What's wrong with her?

I was helping the teacher's to carry the book.I slightly touched the girl shoulder and she fell.

"Ouch!"She cry.

"What the heck?"I thought.

All the student inside the classroom start to take a look who is making the noises and saw our scene.

The heck?!!This girl making me as-

"What happen?"beomgyu came out from the classroom.

Wow!What a nice timing to come out.

"Ryujin I know that you hated me for being close to beomgyu!You didn't have to treated me like this!I know you like him!I'm sorry!!!"she cried.

"Wait-"My words got cut off.

"I am now a lot closer to you and now you think you are so great?I was just being nice to you ryujin~You thought I like you?"he helped the girl stand up.

"Firstly,I didn't even know who you are.Secondly,I didn't have a reason to push you and last...I don't even care who you are!"I said and left the scene.I was so disappointed with beomgyu...I thought he will defend me...

And since that day I never talk to him.Choi Beomgyu.

-end of flashback-

-ssaykis