17

[Chaeryeong POV]

He back with a bowl of porridge and a glass of water.

I drink the water and handing it back to taehyun.He place it on top of the coffee tables.

"Aaa"he said while feeding me with the porridge using the wooden spoon.

"It's okay taehyun-ya~I can eat it by myself"I said while trying to take away the porridge.

"No,let me feed you"he shove the spoon inside my mouth.

I chew it slowly and swallow down it.I must say that it was pretty good.

"Hmm it's pretty delicious what did you put?"I asked.

"I heard that you like your porridge hot while eating.I didn't put anything special but I need to admit it that my dad recipe is the best"he said.

"Your dad recipe?"

"Yep my father used to make me porridge whenever I was sick.It was so delicious that I kept eating untill it finished"he said while feeding me the porridge.

I smiled looking at him thinking about his childhood.

"Oh also!How did you know I love my porridge hot?"I asked.

"Hm~My mom told me"I choke down my water.

"Cough,cough,cough"I coughed.

"Aigo drink your water slowly"he pat my backs.

That was unexpected?

"How can your mom know it?"I said.

"Hm~I don't know either.I just call her asking for my dad's recipe and she asked me who is that for.I said it was for lee chaeryeong from Itzy"he smirk.

"H-hey!"I blush.

He kept feeding me the porridge untill I'm done eating.

"Someone told me that she didn't want to eat but ended up finished the whole bowl of porridge"he teased.

"H-hey!It is because you kept feeding me"I pout.

He grab the napkin and wiped down my lips.He gently wipe it slowly while I was blushing like crazy.How can this boy keep calm in this state.

"T-thanks"I stuttering.

"Here have this medicine"he said.

"Noooo I hate medicine!"I look away.

"Lee chaeryeong"he said.

"Hmm fine"I look at him.

I grab the medicine that on the palm of his hand and ate it.I drink the water and lay down on my bed.

"Have a rest"he smiled and left the room.

I sigh in relieved and have some rest.How can he be so gentle with me?I'm done!I already fell in love with him again.

It's kinda funny because he only fed me with porridge and I already falling in love with him

I gave up holding this feeling anymore!

I do like that guy...Kang taehyun.

-ssaykis