15

[Ryujin POV]

"That's true.."ryujin unnie said.

"Last week I met park Jin young sunbenim at the bighit building!"Yeonjun said.

"That's was incredibly weird"I said.

"Jyp pd-nim wouldn't go there just for fun"Yeji unnie said.

"We've got no idea about what is going on.Whatever let's thought about that later and have fun before the holidays end."yuna said.

"Agree"me and yeji unnie said.

We talk about works and chatting something funs.We also brought a bunch of game to play with it.We play mafia and a lot more.

"Okay it's night so close your eyes"Yuna said.

"Mafia's open your eyes"yuna said.

I open my eyes and saw beomgyu was the other mafia.

"Who should we kill"I asked silently.

It's a good thing that I saw down next to him.I was late okay??I searched for an empty place to sit and it was next to beomgyu.What can I say?

-flashback-

Me and yeji unnie went to the toilet because we want to wash the fruit that we just bought.I asked yeji unnie to go first and I will follow her later.

When I arrived I saw that everyone already sat at the mat.I look for an empty place and it was next to him.

Seriously?

"Yuna can we switch place?"I asked slowing down my voice because didn't want them to hear.

"No,unnie!You are late~I won't move~"she said.

I sigh and sat besides him with my poker face.

"Hey old friend"he said.

"Who?"I pretend like to not know.

"Aww don't be like that~"he teased.

"Jeez this guy.."

-end of flashback-

"Let's kill yeonjun hyung"he pointed.

"Who do you want to kill?"yuna asked.

We pointed at yeonjun.

"Okay mafia's close your eyes.It is morning open your eyes yeorobun"yuna said.

"Today yeonjun died.He are not allowed to talk and need to stay silent for the whole game"yuna added.

"Noo~"he said while pretending to died.

We all chuckle at his child behavior.Yeji unnie looks the most happy with the act.

"Why are you so happy unnie?"I whisper.

"He and I make a bet.If he dies first he needs to listen whatever I said.If I dies first he can control my life for a day"yeji unnie whisper back.

I nodded understanding but when did they make this bet?I never saw them talking about this.

"Discuss who is the mafia?"yuna said.

The game end with mafia's winning!Me and beomgyu high five each other.Thank goodness I almost got killed with the votes.We play a couple more round because it was a fun game.

"It's getting dark let's clean this place and went back home"yeonjun look at yeji unnie watch.

They look super close.Not me started to ship Yeonji couple~

We cleaned up the picnic place and brought all our stuff inside the car trunk.

-ssaykis