41

[Hueningkai POV]

"So we are at the store right now"she smiled and making v sign.

"What do you want to buy?"she asked me while turn the camera towards me.

"New notebook because I already finished mine"I look around the store.

"Aigo why you didn't tell me about it! Let's go!"She grabbed my wrist and brought me upstairs.

"I suggest you to buy this!I got the same one!"she took out a small notebook from her totebag.

"It's okay if you don't want to buy it!I can recommend you another one if you don't like it"she smiled brightly.

Pfft

"I will buy it"I smiled.

"Really?"she asked.

"Yes yes"I chuckle.

Yuna is literally so cute and bold.I like how bold she is and she was not fake.I mean she didn't act like another person.She just being herself.

Most of the girls that I've already met was fake.

Not gonna lie but yuna is my ideal type.

"What do you want to buy?"I asked her.

"This!"She smiled while holding a pair of cute penguin keychain.

"Let's go pay!"
.
.
.
.
.
"Here this is for you"she handed me one of the keychain that she just bought.

"What for me?"I tilted my head.

"Yup"She place it at the palm of my hands.

"Thanks"I said.

"Midzy aren't we cute?"she asked and show the camera at the keychain that we were both holding.

"Let's go eat"she hold my hand this time.

I didn't let go of it until we arrived at the restaurant.

"What do you want to eat?My treat!"I asked.

"Wah! Really?"

I nodded and patted her head.

She blush and started to order for both of us.

"Midzy~Today Kai treat me lunch.Why are you suddenly being so sweet?"She turned the camera towards me.

"Just because"I smirk.

"Look at him!"she pouted.

I chuckle.

The waiters arrived at our table and place the food that we just ordered.

"Thank you"both me and yuna said.

"I have something to show you.But promise me that you won't say anything about this to your member"she said.

"Okay I promise"I pinky promise.

"Here"

She showed me a picture about special stage?So we are collaborating?

"Special stage?"I tilted my head.

"Yeah...I was on the jype and heard jyp pd-nim and I assume another guy is you guys pd-nim?They are discussing about this"She tapped her finger on the paper.

"They are going to tell us about this after the holiday"yuna said.

"It's gonna be fun"

"I agree with that but I worry about chaeryeong unnie"she sighed.

"Oh...It must be about taehyun hyung right?"I asked.

"Yeah.."she nodded.

"It's okay,me and my members will talk with him later"I smiled at her.

-ssaykis