38

[Chaeryeong POV]

Here I am... Sitting on the couch at taehyun house.

"You came here at the wrong time my mother and dad go out for some work"he said.

"Ah...It's okay! Sorry for bothering you for coming here at night.Why did mom ask me to deliver it now"I pout.

"So,when did you gonna go back to Seoul?"he asked.

"Maybe on thursday"I said while taking a sip from a cup of water that taehyun gave me.

"Do you want to go back with me?"he smiled.

I want but it is just a bother and his girlfriend totally gonna be there too...

"It's okay!I will go back with my sister"I said.

"Ah...."he nodded.His face somehow looks kinda disappointed.

"I should go now.It's already late"I stand up from the couch getting ready to leave.

"Thanks for the food you bring"He smiled.

"..."I smiled.

-The Next Day-

I woke up a bit late today because last night me and the members have a longg chatting.

Yeji and yeonjun are together.Ryujin and beomgyu too..I'm happy for them of course!I was shock about it at first but I know yeonjun and beomgyu are great guy.

I told the members about taehyun and they comfort me saying that "it's okay""Try to forget him as much as you can""we are here with you".

It's calm my heart a little..

I took a nice long shower,drying my hair,brush them nicely and choose my outfit for the day.

I choose a nice oversized grey hoodie match with a black leggings.I decided to be comfy today.

I got out from my room and saw taehyun and his mother there at the living room.

"Chaeryeong"mom said.

"Mom,err why you didn't said that we have a guest"I smiled awkwardly.

"Chaeyon said that you didn't feel well yesterday so I thought to let you rest"she said.

I bowed my head to taehyun's mother and greet her.

"It's been a while"she smiled.

"Yes,how are you doing auntie?"I asked.

"I'm good as always.What about you?"she patted my head.

"I'm good!"I smiled politely.

"You became a lot more beautiful as the time goes by"

"Ah.. Thanks for the compliment"

Of course you need to be polite to elders am I right?

"Here have some drinks"mom placed the drinks at the table.

"Did you have a boyfriend?"auntie asked.

I coughed.

"*Cough,*cough no I don't"I said.

"Want me to introduce you to some of my friends son?"

Auntie is always like this.Mom and auntie knows each other for so long.We know how she always act as the matchmaker.I don't mind about it.

'She was cute'I thought everytime she said that.Her eyes become sparkly and excited lol.

"Oh you mean naeun's son?"

"Yes!He just got back from overseas"

"Mommm"taehyun said.

"What?"she chuckle.

"I will set a date for you to me him"she smiled.

I look at taehyun who is frowning.Why should he care about it? It's not like I'm gonna date that guy for real.

Maybe if he was a nice guy I might be dating him...And maybe I can forget about taehyun.

Not knowing what to say I just keep quiet.
.
.
.
.
"Chaeryeong let's go out I have something to discuss with you"He said.

"Go ahead you two.I'm gonna chat with chaeryeong's mom for a while"taehyun's mom said.
.
.
.
.
-At The Cafe-

"Why didn't you declined my mom?"he said.

"Why should I?"I said kinda annoyed by what he is saying.

He acted like we were dating.

"Look chaeryeong...You don't need to meet another guy"he said.

"Why?"I take a sip from my smoothie.

"I just don't like it"

How funny.You already got a girlfriend and now you hate me meeting with another guy.

"Why?Can't I meet someone because you don't like it?"I pissed off.

"Just declined it"he sighed.

"Why should you care?"I asked.

"...."

"You already got a girlfriend right?Just let me meet someone new..."I said.

"No!"

"I don't want to talk to you anymore"I said and left the cafe.

"Chaeryeong wait!"

I just walk away like that.He was so selfish! Thinking about his own benefits and getting angry!

-ssaykis

[This chapter is kinda cringey ಥ‿ಥ]