16

[Chaeryeong POV]

I heard that lia unnie is hanging out with soobin.Yeji unnie,ryujin,yuna,beomgyu and yeonjun went somewhere else.

They ask me to join them but I declined it because I didn't feel well.Last night I can't slept and keep dreaming weird things.

I am sure that I've got a fever.I didn't got out from my room because I didn't have the energy to.

I felt weak and thirsty so I walk to the kitchen slowly.I met grandma there.

"Grandma.."I smiled.

"Chaeryeong-ah?What happen?"she worried.

"No, don't worry grandma.I'm fine just didn't feel well"I said.

"Have a sit"

I was about to sit and everything turns blurry.I only remember that I fainted.

"Chaer!"

.............................................

I opened my eyes and saw that taehyun is sleeping beside me.I mean he was sitting beside my bed while resting his head on my hand.

I was so confused.I didn't woke him up and just let him sleep.I didn't mind it at all because I like him?

The moment my mom told me that I've got a date I was kinda uninterested.My mom show me the picture of taehyun and I thought that he was very good looking.

I heard a lot of things from my mom about him and thought that I want to meet him.But our dates seem didn't end well and ended up nothing.

The first moment I saw him I knew it that I fell in love with him.Not because of his appearance but because it was his voice and his kindness.

I love his voice.I already heard a lot of txt songs and I enjoy it all.I knew he was kind because I was on my way to our meeting place and saw him helping the old lady cross the road.

He slowly opening his eyes and saw me staring at his face features.

"You are awake"he rubbed his eyes.

"Yes...What are you doing in my room?"I asked.

"You fainted and I brought you here to rest.Grandma was so worry if anything happens to you."he said.

It was only me, taehyun and grandma in this house.Grandpa goes to work every morning.

"Thanks for that.."I said.

"Have a rest let me cook you some porridge and a glass of water.You are thirsty right?"he asked.

"It's okay you don't have to!But I do felt kinda thirsty"I said.

"Na,na!You need to eat!I will go grab it now!"he disappear from my room.

"This guy.."I sighed

-ssaykis