7 ✎ My Melons!

"Stay out of this little dove, I have a little surprise for the prince

"Stay out of this little dove, I have a little surprise for the prince."

A surprise?? That involves a knife? Where's the cake though ?
Your eyes looked around, searching for any clue as to what the 'surprise' involved, but nothing, just a very shiny, sharpened knife. I don't think he's gonna like the surprise...

Wonwoo is the cake you dumbass!
You heard your inner voice scream at you, at least someone here had common sense.

Oh fuck, he wants to kill Wonwoo! He can't do that! I can't finish the book without him! What if I get stuck here forever?? Your thoughts started running wild as panic took over you.

You needed to find a way to get rid of him and fast, in normal times, as an author, you would just kill him with a poisonous needle or something, no big deal. But here you were helpless, the only thing on your hand was that basket full of food you got from the tavern.

This will have to do.

Granted, you hadn't really thought about it before, but defending yourself with a fruit basket wouldn't be so hard, right? Fuck it.

With no prior notice, you swung the basket as hard as you could on his face, he was clearly surprised as few curse words escaped his mouth. Okay next he's a man so let me just...

You jerked your knee straight into his groin area, bringing him to his knees as he held his precious family jewels. You surprised yourself at how good you were at fighting, a man twice your size nonetheless, this was a first. You got carried away a little bit, as you raised your arm, eyeing your hand closely, and before he could cuss at you again, he received a very nice surprise fist on his nose.

Now is not the time to test your new fighting abilities,____. You need to hurry.

With your heart still hammering in your chest from this encounter, you quickly entered the room and closed the door behind you, fumbling with the lock a little but managing to lock it successfully.

"Wonwoo, jump!" You yelled, while putting an additional chair under the knob for more protection.

"What??" Wonwoo, who just finished putting some blankets in his backpack turned around dumbfounded by your panicked presence.

"Just fucking jump!"

"We're on the second floor!!"

"I literally pushed you off a cliff! Do you want to die now?" As if on cue, the very not friendly man punched a huge hole in the wooden door, it was only a matter of seconds before he destroyed the whole door, and everything on his way, including you two.

"Fuck it." You grabbed wonwoo by his colar and shoved him out the window, then crouched on the window frame to follow his lead, the moment you jumped, the door burst open —and broke to pieces but that's not relevant— and the man rushed in, but it was too late for him.