13 ✎ We're Not Lovers!

Ba-ding: "Kidnapped" trope unlocked

You never thought in your life that you would be so intensly staring at a horse butt from this distance, as if it was the most fascinating view in the world. But it was either that or meeting with Wonwoo's eye-daggers. And the choice was quickly made.

"Seriously? You took us to a slave trader's place?" He hissed quietly as to not alarm the two buff men riding the horses infront of you.

"You think I was dying to get trafficked or something?" You annoyedly replied, you had both of your hands bound together infront of you by a thick rope tied tightly to the horse's saddle and Wonwoo was in the same state. Only a tad more irritated than you were.

This morning, your plans of finding a boat and taking him back to the palace were abruptly cut short when you got captured by ferocious slave traders. You couldn't believe they pulled a Goldilocks on you two and you fell right into the trap. You should've known that getting him back to the royal castle wouldn't be that easy, find a fisherman's boat? Who were you kidding, of course it wouldn't have been that easy.

You choose to ignore his usual complaints and focused on the horse's tail swaying left and right. After spending a couple days with him, you quickly learned how to block him from your ears and you were glad you developed this skill.

"Fantastic! Now we can add 'kidnapped' on top of our other numerous problems." he cried out and you rolled your eyes again. He went on his rambling, clicking his tongue every now and then. You weren't sure why he was even acting like this was your fault in the first place.

"I never get to rest with you, huh?" he half-asked, you took a deep breath and paid no attention to him again.

"I take it back. You're the worst thing someone gets to have in a team."

The last comment finally earned your attention, stopping you on your tracks for a second before the rope tugged your hands forward again, forcing you to continue walking. You felt your heart squeeze in pain at his words, that was probably the reason why no one chose you as a partner and always wound up being the second option in every social meeting ever ( that is if you got invited at all). And now it was Wonwoo's turn to feel that way about you, his cold had subsided and the magic faded away making him go back from being a lost puppy to being a wolf with cold eyes. To think I felt bad for this jerk...

You swallowed trying as best not to show him that he had gotten under your skin, "If you hadn't caught a cold we would've gotten on the walk earlier but noooo, you're not a prince but a whiny little baby." You angrily whispered.

"Well if you hadn't thrown us into a freezing river this wouldn't have happened—" his speech got cut off short by a half eaten apple's core shot straight on his head. Headshoooooot!!

"For the love of tits shut your damned mouth!" One of the men stopped the horse and glared back at Wonwoo, "or else I'll throw you off a cliff." He spit a couple of seeds on the floor before slapping the reins again ushering the horse forward.