Sam | Breathless

Both you and your boyfriend were second-year students at Alfea, but unlike him, who was an earth fairy, you were a specialist. Sometimes you wished you had powers like him but then you remembered what a badass woman you were even without magic. Whereas Sam was calm and forgiving, you were stubborn and feisty, always ready to pick a fight, mostly because Sam was too good to ever hurt someone. You complemented each other and that's why you thought you got along so well. You were sure that if he had the same temperament as you, things between you wouldn't be as bright as they were.

"Do you want to train with me?"

Your boyfriend looked up from his sheets with an arched eyebrow. You were currently lying down on his bed waiting for him to finish his paperwork. And you were bored.

"I'm sure Sky's a better option."

It was true. He was the best and you wanted to equal him, maybe even outdo him if possible. But Silva paired you with Kat and although she was good, you needed more of a challenge so you could better your fighting. So after classes, you usually asked Sky to help you. In the beginning, Sam stayed to watch you and cheer on you. But then with all the positions you ended up in on that mat, it became kinda awkward and he preferred to do anything else. He didn't really like it when you straddled Sky or he pinned you down. It made him uncomfortable and a little insecure.

"Oh baby," you hugged him from the back, "Don't be jealous."

"I'm not," he shrugged, "Just stating facts."

"Sure," you pecked his cheek, "Anyway, he's busy. Please, I will go easy on you!"

Twenty minutes later, you were on one of the mats and you've kicked Sam's wooden sword from his hands for the fourth time. It was so easy it wasn't even satisfying.

"At least can we do it without the sticks?" he asked, "I can't use these for the life of me."

"I can see that," you chuckled, "But luckily you use yours so good."

Your boyfriend blushed, "We can go back to the dorm then."

Your eyes flickered to his pants and you bit your lower lip. Just the thought of him made you hot.

"After I kick your ass," you leaned in, "Then you can slap mine."

You whispered the last part in his ear gently nibbling at his lobe before stepping back. The tips of his ears were red and you noticed he was getting excited. You couldn't help but giggle. You loved to mess with him and everyone knew that. You also loved when he messed you up in the bedroom but that was a secret between the two of you. At first, it came as a surprise, seeing as he's always so cute and nice. But you couldn't deny that he drove you crazy when he showed his rough part. And it was only for you.

"Okay, let's get this over with so we can do something I enjoy too."

He stood in a fight stance and you mimicked his position then attacked. He dodged a few punches and responded with one blow but he was too slow. You grabbed his arm and pushed him down. He stumbled forward but kept his balance. When he turned around, you kicked his stomach then swiped your leg and his back hit the mat with a hard thud, which knocked the wind out of him.

"If this is your way of going easy, then I don't want to know how hard you go on Sky."

"Don't pity him," you held out your hand and pulled him up, "Do I need to remind you that he punched me so hard that I stumbled out of the platform and landed in the pond?"

Your boyfriend laughed and you swatted his shoulder. It happened last year but you were still embarrassed by how weak you were then. You told Sam to attack you so you could practice your defense so he didn't expect you to kick him in the stomach so hard. You didn't plan to, it just happened when you saw your moment. As a specialist, you were trained to think and act automatically.

"I am so, so sorry!"

It took him longer than expected to breathe and you hurried to his side. You had just hurt Sam, the most loving and caring person in the world. You felt like the shittiest person alive. He knew you were scolding yourself so he took your hand in his.

"I'm fine, but I'm not training ever again with you," he chuckled.

"I didn't mean to hit you that hard," you kept on apologizing, "Actually I didn't want to hit you at all. I don't know wh—"

He kissed you so you'd shut up, "I believe you said I could have your ass after you beat mine."

That made you snicker, "I said you could slap it."

"Whatever you said," he was grinning, "You can't pull back from the deal now that it's my turn to have fun."

"I will also kiss where I've hurt you so it gets better," you winked.

"In this case, you can kick my jewels."

You both broke out laughing. Hand in hand, you walked back to his room. Lucky for you, Sam's roommate wasn't there so you had the place to yourselves. He pulled you to his body and crushed his lips on yours. You could sense the eagerness and the desire in the kiss. You were nearing the one-year anniversary of your relationship and yet you were as infatuated with each other as in the first days. Sam was the man of your dreams: handsome, lovely, funny, smart, sexy, good in bed — he was great at everything.

"I'm going to leave you breathless like you did to me," he pushed you towards the bed, "Worse."

"Please do," you licked your lips, "First, let me see where it hurts."