Chapter 11

Bread Jinnie looked so manly opening the blender ☺️

Have you listened to 'FALL OUT' yet? What do you think? 😌

Anywho, hope you enjoy reading this chapter💜

---

Hoseok was lifting his head slightly, arms folded as he looked focused watching the trainees dance. It has been almost a week and their dance steps still aren't near to perfect.

"Hyunjin ssi, you need to bend your leg down more

"Hyunjin ssi, you need to bend your leg down more." He instructed. "Felix ssi, your hand should be parallel to the right."

After he was merely satisfied with their training for the day, which equals two hours, he finally allowed them to leave and called it a day.

He grabs a towel and wipes his sweats before he begins to do small jumps in one spot. He then clicks play on the ipod and a full music blast occurs and begins dancing to it.

Several minutes pass when someone barges in, looking all confused. "Hoseokkie..." He calls out.

"Oh! Yoongi hyung. You're still here?" Hobi asked as soon as he paused the music.

Yoongi frowns slightly. "I should be the one asking you that! I thought you'd be gone by now"

"What do you mean?" He tilts his head as he tries to catch his breath.

"Jung Hoseok! I told you an hour ago that you have a guest waiting in your office!"

Hobi was taken back, trying to recall when did his cousin ever mention that. "Yah!" Yoongi approached him and hit his head.

Just then Hobi remembered being hit on the head just like this earlier as he was too focused on watching the boys dance, he didn't hear what Yoongi had said. He nodded afterwards at the reminder once Yoongi got his attention.

"Oh shit!" Hobi snapped.

"There it is." Yoongi smirks.

"I forgot!" Hobi palms his forehead before quickly grabs his belongings and heads straight to his office.

~

He opens the door slowly and peaks his head in trying to see who the guest might be. He lurked around the room when his eyes saw a figure in his chair looking ever so cosy.

Trying not to make a sound, he enters the room and approaches them. It was Seokjin, sound asleep.

Now he felt so bad making this pregnant person wait for him for a long time. Slowly, he caresses Seokjin's cheeks and softly calls out his name which leads to a small stir and a deep breath occurs.

The sleepyhead opened his eyes and carved a pout as soon as he noticed who the person in front of him was. Hobi tilted his head slightly as he looked rather puzzled. Though at the same time he finds the sleepyhead ever so adorable.