Prisoner

[AN: Hey readers! This chapter is a bit heavy! I have the next few chapters ready to publish, just finishing the final edits! Enjoy and don't forget to vote/comment/ share your thoughts ask any questions! Xoxoxoxo]

I'm his...

Before you could filter yourself, the thought slipped through your mind and you knew he heard you. You knew he saw what you wanted, he saw the flashes of the future you so clearly painted in your mind like sweet works of art. Kylo Ren saw the life you wanted, a life centered around stability, security... even love. And he saw how it made you feel.

The door to his bedroom flew open, slamming into the wall as Commander Ren bursted through with a look on his face that confirmed he saw and heard it all.

His eyes were nearly black, you were unable to differentiate his pupils from his irises as he peered into you. He didn't say anything, however, his silence spoke at a deafening volume as his gaze sent a rush of unease through you.

"Commander... I- I," you hesitated to find the words as you attempted to cover it all up.

His eye twitched as he glared down at you, his body nearly pressing against yours as you continued to sit at the edge of his bed where he left you.

"Nurse, let me make myself perfectly clear," he paused as he placed his large hand on your face.

"You are nothing more than a temporary distraction," he spoke, his voice filled with some emotion that you could not comprehend as your heart was racing, pounding a sad melody inside.

"Nothing more, understand?" He asked, as he grasped your jaw in his hand, his eyes burning into you.

"Yes, Commander," you spoke, suddenly aware of how sobering his words were to you.

He ripped his hand from your face and left the room, slamming the door behind him. Tears instantly began to seep from your eyes. Tears you didn't know you had for him.

Kylo Ren was a difficult man with so many moving parts that didn't make any sense. He just fucked his anger senselessly into you as he continued to claim you and threaten anyone who got between you and him. You felt like you were in some fucked up simulation, where an endless game had commenced, yet you were never given the rules of how to play. You just watched as various pieces moved around you.

You rubbed your eyes and wiped the tears from your cheeks as you left his bed. If you were ordered to leave soon, you figured you better not be late and make it worse for yourself.

As you stepped in the shower you felt your muscles relax against the warm water that washed over your body. Your eyes skimmed across the large shower as you found yourself thinking about the last time the two of you spent together sprawled out on the tiles as he fucked you. The way he took care of you and the way he made you feel was like nothing you had ever experienced. You had been with other men, but no one had ever fucked you like Kylo Ren.

He knew your body like it was an island he had located on a hidden planet. He studied your curves like he was hand painting a map of your secret forests and oceans on paper for only his eyes to see. He learned the sound of your soft sighs and your voice moaning out his name when he fucked you. And like treasure, Kylo Ren would plot them on his map with an X so he could easily find them again and again.

But once there was nothing more of you to be discovered, he would find himself exhausted from traveling your vast woodlands and nauseated from exploring your choppy seas. The X's that once marked his treasure, no longer offered what they once did, deeming his map worth no more than a fire starter. Kylo's eyes would connect with yours one last time before he would ignite all that was developed and drop it, watching as you fought against the inevitable, burning you until your forests were smoldering twigs and your oceans were dry basins. And then he would leave you like a polluted island on a desolate planet he once called home. And he would never look back.