Suture

[ AN: Hey readers! This chapter is HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY on the smut! Enjoy and make sure to leave any feedback/comments/votes/suggestions. :) /end AN]

"You would think the First Order could handle something as simple as recruiting decent nurses. I suppose she would be quite easy to fuck though," Hux stated while glaring at the door that the nurse once stood at.

Kylo could feel the blood traveling fiercely through his veins, his heart rate increased while being pumped with a wild fire. He loathed Hux.    

"Leave," Kylo stated as he stood to his feet, his eye twitched with rage.

"I see. I suppose it would only be logical that you would grow infatuated with a slut like her."

Kylo raised his arm and clinched his open hand around the air. Within a slight moment, he seized Hux by his neck with a jolt of pure disgust. Hux kicked his legs at an attempt to free himself from Kylo's grip.

"You are less than nothing. Your existence is a comedy that I am sick of watching. You are simply insignificant," Kylo said through his teeth.

He continued to hold Hux by his neck. Just a bit more pressure and Hux would be a speck of dust floating through the galaxy. Red was all Kylo could see. Just a bit more pressure...

The door to the med bay slid open with purpose. The Knights stood in the doorway, though not to stop Kylo, but rather to watch the finishing of Hux.

With a final squeeze of his hand, Kylo released Hux, leaving him to fall to the ground and wheeze for air to satiate his burning lungs.

Kylo charged across the room to retrieve his undershirt and tunic, fist still clenched tight and jaw locked. As he proceeded to slide his tunic on, he looked down at his abdomen and saw a thick gush of blood. He then realized that in his act of rage he tore his fresh sutures. It wasn't too much blood, but it was steadily flowing from his wound.

For a moment, Kylo's temper subsided as he remembered the nurse's bare hand on his abdomen only moments ago. He considered the way she stilled when he looked into her sincere eyes. He memorized what her pretty little mind exposed in that moment. All of her desires were painted in his vision.

He pulled himself from his recollection and forced his tunic down, covering his wound. This was not the largest wound he had sustained, however, he wasn't done with the nurse. He reached for his helmet and with a hiss, it was secured on his head.

He opened the top cabinet door that the nurse struggled so hard to reach and grabbed another suture kit and a size 6 in sterile gloves.

"Where is the nurse's quarters?" Kylo asked, as Hux finally started to gather himself from the ground, still grasping at his neck.

"How would I know that? I do not play fetch with her during my off time," Hux hissed from clenched teeth.

Kylo felt his body tensing and his arms began to quake once more. As if Hux could feel the energy shift within the room, he spoke up.

"The nurse's quarters can be located on the third wing. That's where all of the medical staff are located."

With that, Kylo forced himself past his Knights that were still lingering nearby. They gave him a sharp nod in unison.

His Knights knew Kylo heard their thoughts about the nurse. In fact, Kylo could hear their thoughts as soon as the nurse reached the med bay entrance. He heard what they had imagined doing with her. Vicrul was the most detailed, etched with images of the nurse's fall. Vicrul's thoughts were still echoing within Kylo's mind causing him to stop in place.