Beautiful

AN: Hey readers! Sorry this chapter took a little bit to get out to you all! Buckle up tho~ this chapter is SMUTTY as hell! NSFW and definitely only for readers 18+! I hope you all enjoy! Leave feedback and vote if you loved it! ❤️😎

"Ughh!" You moaned out as you abruptly flipped your pillow over to the cool side.

...Ah, so fucking beautiful.

Kylo Ren's words continued to hum so sweetly within your mind. He had left your quarters only a few hours ago, but you could not seem to silence your thoughts as you continued to play his words on repeat throughout your head.

...So fucking beautiful.

You aggressively kicked at your sheets as they tangled into your legs, instantly finding yourself growing more irritated with each minute of sleep you missed.

The events from your night with the commander went by in a pleasant drift, carrying you through each motion. You found yourself wondering if you were simply enveloped in a beautiful dream. A dream where the commander of the First Order railed you into a different galaxy.

You would believe it was only a dream if it weren't for the utter exhaustion you felt vibrating throughout your whole body.

You tried to ease yourself into a state of sleep, but no matter how much your body begged for rest, your mind continued to examine each moment with your commander. Every detail of your night with Kylo was etched deep within the crevices of your mind. Too bad it was a one time thing.

You flipped your pillow over again, hoping to cool your overheated face, but within moments the pillow was warm once more. With a loud sigh, you threw your blankets off and rolled yourself out of the bed, managing to trip over your own feet.

Why am I like this? Why am I even awake right now!?

You walked over to your refresher and turned the light on, instantly illuminating more evidence of  your time spent with Kylo Ren. You examined the person who was looking back at you within the mirror. You didn't recognize her but she looked happy. Tired, but happy.

Though you felt so exhausted, you looked as if you had just experienced the best sleep. Your cheeks were painted with a pink glow, something you had not seen on yourself in a while.

Your messy hair framed your face, reminding you of what it felt like to be sprawled out on the bed, underneath the commander of the First Order.

Your nightshirt was still hanging on, but just barely. You stepped away from the mirror and turned the shower on allowing the water to heat up.

What the hell even happened tonight? Does the commander do this often with his nurses? Does he do this with Lana too? Surely she would have mentioned something.

As you contemplated the commander's sex life, you found the shower had warmed up to a subtle scorch, just how you liked it. You quickly slipped out of your tired nightshirt and into the embrace of your warm shower.

Within seconds, the hot beads of water brought relief to the tight muscles in your neck and shoulders.

In addition to being lurched into an alternate dimension by the commander of the First Order, you really were tired from your long days at work. You had planned to spend this evening alone and in bed, however, you got much more.

So much more, in fact, that you found yourself wanting it again.

As the warm water continued to soothe your aching muscles, you found yourself wondering what Commander Ren was doing in that very moment. You assumed he was fast asleep in his dark quarters dreaming about some dark and twisty shit.