Ch. 2 | Preparation & Date

[ Jung Hwayoung POV ]

" W-we're gonna what again? I think I heard something wrong," I said.

" We're gonna shop some outfit for your blind date," He repeated.

" Oh hell no! First of all, I don't want to waste my money on some...I don't know clothes that I wear just for one night. Second, I don't even know this person, I'm an awkward person, you know and lastly, I wanna have some rest tonight," I protested.

" Umm, excuse me? Okay first of all, I'll be the one who's paying your clothes. Second, that's why it's called a blind date, you idiot and lastly, you're already resting right now so why bother resting again and doing nothing later at night. Just go have sone fun instead," Taehyung shrugged his shoulder.

" F-fine," I sighed.

" Great! Now let's go," He dragged me out of the company and to his car.

The whole ride was silence but it's a comfortable type of silence. I just played on my phone the whole time.

" Alright! We're here! " He exclaimed.

My eyes widened at the building infront of us.

" Y-you..WHY DID YOU TAKE US TO GUCCI?! " I exclaimed.

" Why? Gucci will make you look so majestic and the design is nice. Stop complaining, I'm the one who's paying here," He shushed me.

" But- "

" No buts! Hmm...it's about time you zip that mouth of yours and act as a serious secretary for now," He noddded.

" Yes, Mr. Kim," I said, sassily.

" And stop with that attitude of yours," He pointed at me.

" Yes, Mr. Kim," I said seriously.

" Good! This is going to be fun," He let out a small laugh as I mentally sighed.

How come he's the CEO..

Just then, he called out my name and I went to him.

" Yes, Mr. Kim? Do you need anything? " I asked, politely.

" I still can't get used to this," He chuckled. " Anyway, please try on these," He handed my a pile of clothes.

" What?! Are you crazy?! " I exclaimed.

" Is that how you treat your boss? " He tilted his head.

" R-right. Yes, Mr. Kim. Please sit down and wait for awhile," I mentally rolled ny eyes and went to the fitting room.

How am I suppose to try all of these?

Clothes after clothes, I decided to choose this one knee-length dress. It's so pretty, not too revealing, not too tight, it's just right!

I went out of the fitting room, only to meet a group of girls all over him.

Opps, not my fault he's too good looking...

" Yah Tae- Mr. Kim! " I called out.

" Hwayoung, you're done! " He went up to me and took the dress out of my hand as he paid for it.

" I left my phone in the fitting room, wait for me in the car," I stated and he nodded.

As I took my phone, I could feel the stares of the group of girls.

" Must be one of his maid "

" Umm excuse you? I'm his girlfriend," I stated making them gasped.

I smirked on my way out of the building and went inside the car.

I mean, girlfriend as in friend and being a girl I am so girlfriend. I smiled proudly.

As I saw the group of girls at the door of the building looking at us in shocked, I waved them and mouthed a goodbye as I mentally smirked.

" You know them? " Taehyung asked dragging me back to reality.

" Hell yeah, we became friends just now," I chuckled.

" Okay...? " He said and drove off.

He drove us to my house which I shared with Areum as the house is near to our workplace.

" Thanks for the ride," I thank him.

" Anytime," He replied and drove off.

I went inside and Areum in her hoodie.

" You went to shop for your outfit for the night, I see," She wiggled her eyebrows.

" Uh...yeah.." I said and went upstairs to take a cold shower.

I stared at the GUCCI bag and let out a sigh. I put it on top inside my closet.

" Hwayoung!! " I heard Areum shouted downstairs.

" What?! " I shouted back.

" You should get dress now," She stated.

" Okay! "

I decided to wear my own outfit.

I mean...the GUCCI dress was too pretty for my first blind date. I'm gonna wear it when I'm confident enough.

I went downstairs and sat beside Areum. Soon, we heard a bell. I went to open it, revealing Park Jimin.

" Umm...what're you doing here..? " I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Huh? Oh, Hwayoung, looking good," He winked as he went inside.

I sat beside Areum while he took a seat infront of us.

He ran his fingers through his hair though my reaction was still the same, obviously Areum stared at him with her eyes widened and the glitters in her eyes are visible.

Areum let out a small cough to keep herself calm.

" What're you up to? " I asked.

" Oh, nothing. I mean since you're having a blind date, I decided to accompany her," He winked at her.

" W-what. Sure! I mean you're here already so why not? " She let out a small laugh.

" Alright, let's not waste any time and let's go! " He exclaimed as Areum dragged me out of our house, not forgetting to lock the door.

I sat at the back.

Soon, we arrived at the mall.

Clichè but okay..

They showed me how my ' blind date ' looked like and asked me to sit infront of him at the cafe.

" Hy there..I assume, you're here for the blind date..? " I said as I sat infront of this specific someone.

" Hy! Yep! I am. The name is Park Jihoon and you are..? " He tilted his head.

" It's Jung Hwayoung," I smiled.

" Let's get to know each other first! My favourite colour is pink! What about you? " He asked.

" I love white...and purple! "

" You have a job? " He tilted his head.

" Yeah, I'm a secretary," I nodded.

" In which company? "

" KTH Company," I stated and it made his eyes widen.