Ch. 7 | Feelings

[ Third Person POV ]

Hwayoung woke up as soon as the ray of sunshine hit her face.

She looked on the other side and saw a sleeping beauty. ' WAIT WHAT- HE'S MY BOSS WHAT THE HECK.'

She was about to stand up when she noticed the coat around her. Her heart fluttered at what he did.

Letting out a small smile, Hwayoung went up to Taehyung to put the coat on top of him and patted his head lightly. It feels as if she's touching a soft pillow.

The longer she stared at him, the faster her heart beats.

' Did I just admit that I fell for him? '

' What...Eyy no no. He's your boss, Hwayoung! But...it doesn't really matter right? Stop! Did I really..have a feelings for this guy infront of me? '

Hwayoung gulped as she stared at him.

" Done admiring my face, princess? " He smirked as he opened one of his eyes.

" Wha- No! I mean yes, wait no! I mean I was about to wake you up but I was having a war in my head whether to wake you up from your beauty sleep or not.." She looked away.

" Then why're your face so red? " He chuckled.

" What?! " She exclaimed and went to look at the mirror.

' Indeed, I looked like a cherry right now..'

" W-whatever! That doesn't matter," She stuttered.

As soon as Hwayoung heard the door unlocked, she ran out of the building.

" Did I interrupt you guys," Jimin chuckled and Taehyung threw a pillow at him.

" I guess I did," Jimin laughed.

--

" So, I'm guessing you had some funzies with Kim Taehyung last night," Areum smirked.

" W-what funzies are you talking about? " Hwayoung raised one of her eyebrows as she sipped on her cup of tea. " We just talked and slept separately," She added.

" Hmm...okaay," Areum said.

As today is their day off, they'll have a free time together.

" I don't really know what should I feel when I'm around the person I love," Hwayoung broke the silence as she was lying on the bed.

" Sparks, butterflies in your stomach, you feel protected, you feel safe, you feel warmth, he increased your heartbeat rate. He cares for you, he respect you," Areum stated as she was playing some games on her phone.

" If you have a crush, I'm sure you'll be comparing all of these to him," Areum added.

' To Taehyung..? '

" I didn't mention any names though so if there's a person in your mind then it means that you love him," Areum continued.

' Can she read my mind or what..? But...I do feel safe around Taehyung though, he protected me, I felt the warmth, my heartbeat increased when I'm around him, he cared for me and even respect me...am I too late? Wait...why did I say that? As if I'm going to confess to him.. ' She thought.

" I'm...gonna go have a walk," Hwayoung said and Areum nodded.

As she was walking down the street, someone caught her eyes.

" Hoseok!! " She shouted and ran up to him to hug him tight.

" I'm sorry for leaving you! Where were you last night? " She asked.

" Y-yah, when did you get so strong! " Hoseok gasped for air as she let go.

" Sorry about that," She scratched her head.

They decided to have a talk in a nearby cafe.

" So..would you mind telling me why you suddenly didn't contact me for almost two years now? " Hwayoung asked in her serious tone making him gulped.

" W-well as you can see, I was actually planning on pranking you by not contacting you for 3 days! But then I lost my phone for real so I had to buy a new one and I...don't remember any of your emails and your phone number," He mumbled the last part.

" God! You could be in danger, Hoseok! You were in a foreign country and your careless mistake lead up to this! It's a good thing nothing happened to you," She scolded him.

" I know, I know that's why I'm sorry! I promise I won't try to do any pranks on you again! " He promised.

" You better keep your words, Jung Hoseok," She squinted her eyes at him.

" Yes miss! " He saluted. " So...do you have any boyfriend yet? " He continued.

" N-no," She replied.

" So you have a crush then! " He exclaimed.

" What?! " She was surprise at how fast he read her.

" Your face says it all," He chuckled. " Who's the lucky guy? " He added.

" ...Kim...Taehyung," She mumbled.

" Your own boss?! " His eyes widened.

" Y-yah! Keep it down! " She closed his mouth.

" When are you planning to confess? " He raised one of his eyebrows as he found this topic interesting.

" What?! There's no way in hell I'll be the one who's making the first move," She shooked her head.

" If you say so, little sister," He chuckled.

--

" You know, I think we should go out," Jimin stated.

" Sure, where do you wanna go? " Areum asked.

" That's not what I meant," He chuckled. " I'm asking you out, dumbo," He added.

" W- what? " She stuttered as blush crept up on her cheeks.

" Let's go on a date," He smiled.

" S-sure, I'll go change my clothes," She stuttered and went upstairs to her room.

' Is this a dream?! Is this a fantasy I'm living in? A fairy just asked me on a date! ' Areum squealed inside her mind.

Areum wore a knee length beige dress that matches with her heels and her long brunette wavy hair.

She went downstairs and Jimin handed out his hand to let her hold it as they went up to his car.

" You look stunning," He complimented.

" T-thanks, you look hot," She complimented back.

They went to a small park and sat down at the bench.

" You know, Areum. I actually like you. Wait no! I love you. I love you very much, I couldn't keep this feelings to myself anymore and I wanted you to know how much you mean to me. You mean everything to me, Areum. Will you be mine? " He confessed.

" Jimin...I..actually love you too. I feel the same way you feel about me," She blushed.

" So that's a yes then? " He smiled.

" Yeah," She smiled and nodded.