Ch. 5 | Love

[ Third Person POV ]

Hwayoung stared at her computer screen for awhile now.

" Are you gonna do your work or you're just gonna stare at it for the whole day? " Taehyung asked making her flinch.

" Huh? Oh, right," Hwayoung started to type.

" Tell me if you have any problem," Taehyung said before he went inside his office.

Soon after she finished her work, she was having a war in her head whether to go to Taehyung or just let it be as she didn't want to disturb him working.

After a while it was lunch time so she decided that it was the best time to talk.

She opened his office's door only to bumped into his chest.

" Oh? You were about to go..sorry about that," She scratched her head.

" Yeah, I was about to check on you," He stated.

" Oh... " Well that's embarassing.." We can talk in your office," She added and they went inside.

" So what's up? " He tilted his head. " You looked like you're having a mental problem," He joked.

" Just kidding..." He chuckled. " ..unless..? " He added.

" I'm normal, okay! I was just thinking," She said.

" Thinking about what? About me? About us? Or about our future together? " He smirked.

" You're so full of yourself," She shooked her head. " Last night, Areum and Jimin...they were hugging together- "

" What?! And that guy have the guts not to tell me anything about it? " He said as his eyes widened.

" I know right! And also they said that they were just friends that's what made me confuse. Now that I think about it, I don't really know what people do if they love the other person," She sighed.

" So that's what in your mind. Well, ot depends on the person on how they express their love," Taehyung said.

" What about you? How do you express it? " She asked making a blush to appear on his cheeks.

" W-well, I express it through my action," He nodded.

" Huhu~ I didn't know you're a sweet type of person," She teased.

" Stop it! What about you? "

" Me? I don't really know," Hwayoung sighed and looked down. " What should I even feel when I love someone," She muttered.

" Hmm..." Taehyung hummed as he thought for awhile. " Do I make you nervous? " He asked.

"...why should I feel nervous around you? " She tilted her head.

" Ah...nevermind," He chuckled lowly.

< Later at night

" Come to think of it...You haven't found your source of happiness," Areum said as she munched on her popcorns.

" Yeah, but it doesn't matter," Hwayoung said.

" What...? I does matter. You're going on a blind date again tomorrow and that's final," Areum nodded.

" If you say so," Hwayoung shrugged.

--

" Good morning, Tae! " Hwayoung said as she ran to him from behind.

" Good morning, you usually came early before me. What happened? " He asked.

" I overslept. Sorry! "

When Hwayoung was doing her work, someone came up to her.

A woman, dressed up in expensive clothes, with a red tinted lips and branded shades.

" Um...can I help you? " Hwayoung stood up. Why didn't the security or anyone tell me about this person..?

" Is Taehyung here? " She asked.

" Yes but in order to see him, first you need to make a request meeting- "

" Talk to the hand! I don't need any of those! " She sassily said.

Who does this person think she is..

" A-alright, I'll tell him about your ar- " Hwayoung was about to inform him when she immediately went to his office. Ugh, plain rude.

" Tae baby! It's been a very long time! Did you miss me? Because I miss you very much," The lady said in her high pitched voice.

Hwayoung saw the lady kiss his cheek and immediately looked away.

Well that's awkward. I didn't know he has a girlfriend, he never mentioned about her.

" Jung Hwayoung, why did you let her in? " Taehyung suddenly asked.

" Oh, I didn't let her in. I was about to inform you but she immediately went inside," She explained.

" Just..call the security to kick her out," He sighed.

" What? Why? " Hwayoung tilted her head.

" B*tch, just listen to what he said. He's your boss, right? " The lady snapped.

I didn't know she's an idiot..

" What? So you wanted to be kick-out by your own boyfriend? " She raised one of her eyebrows though it pained her, she didn't even know why.

" What?! Tae! Did you really try to kicked me out? " She immediately went to him and it made Hwayoung to feel guilty for that.

As soon as the security arrived at the top floor, they dragged the lady outside and Taehyung went inside his office, slamming the door behind him making Hwayoung to flinch.

What's up with him..?

He must be on that time of the month..She mumbled.

Since it's lunch break, she decided to bought him a chocolate milk for him to release his stress.

She wrote on a sticky note ;

Cheer up! Seeing your behaviour just now, you looked like you're having a lot of things in your mind. Feel free to tell me what's wrong and let it out :)
- H.Y

Hwayoung took a deep breath as he was standing infront of his office when someone called her.

" Hwayoung, someone wanted to see you," Jimin called out.

" What?? Who?" She whined but Jimin just shrugged his shoulders. " Hand these to Taehyung please, thank you! " She continued and went out of the company.

" Hwayoung! " Someone exclaimed and hugged her.

" H-hoseok?! " She stared at the boy who's hugging him with her eyes widened.

" Yah! You've grown up so fast," He patted her shoulder.

" Don't touch me," She slapped his hand away. " I'm so disappointed in you, you know," She shooked her head and went back to her workplace.

She sighed as she put her head on the table at the food corner.

" What's up? " Areum asked as she saw her.

" My brother is here," She stated.

" Your what?! Brother?! I didn't you have a brother," Areum exclaimed.

" Well know you know "