8

Langa dragged his shoes across the concrete floor, the sun was beginning to rise. He had not slept a single bit, but he could wait.

He needed to stay on watch and be alert. For now he had to wait so his plan could take place. He was hoping that since he had killed one of Adam's people, Adam would be intrigued and send more to watch Langa.

Well, he hoped. He wasn't sure, he didn't know what Adam would do. For now, he had to focus on one small problem. The missing case of Reki.

Yes, they're family had finally called in. With Reki's gloomy behavior the days before and now missing, it was obvious that the family was worried.

The other problem was Miya, Shadow, Joe, and Cherry they would be worried as well. All Langa could do was pretend he was concerned. When the real truth was that he had kidnapped Reki for himself and only himself.

What Langa was truly worried about was that it'd be suspicious if he suddenly left the country, when he had been so close to Reki before. Shouldn't he be worried the most?

He would be if Reki was actually missing, but Reki was with him.

There was so much to do... So much to plan. Those were two major problems going in his head and he needed to find solutions.

Fake Reki's death? That would be a smart choice.

Wait until Reki's missing case was over, then move to try and start a fresh new life as an excuse? That could also work, he would need a few months anyways.

Langa was stressed out, and he needed some sort of comfort. It was early anyways, he assumed no one could be following him. He didn't feel anyone's gazing eyes, he didn't hear footsteps. He did not hear a sound. He'd come out later, that's when the streets were bustling with people and the stalker would be able to hide easily in the crowd.

For now, he'd take care of Reki. Work on their relationship. He needed Reki to be by his side after all;he needed Reki to love him back.

He threw his hoodie on as he put his hands in his pockets. He headed home, his and Reki's home. He unlocked the door, as he entered the room Reki was staying in.

His prince was still sound asleep. He was so angelic. His body faced to one side as he held a pillow between his arms. Langa had took off Reki's handcuffs earlier, because that was a step that needed to be taken.

He admired the red-haired boy, as he looked as majestic as ever. Langa heart beat sped up, as he sat down at the edge of the bed admiring his lover.

Langa felt once again refreshed, just by staring at his beloved his stress vanished away.

Langa leaned to touch Reki's soft skin, caressing it as he looked fondly down at the male. Kissing the male's lips softly he got onto the bed staring at Reki as he softly snored.

Langa grabbed Reki's hand as he held it in his own. He snuggled up close to the male, mumbling words like, "So cute~" "My little angel.. I'm so glad to have you by my side."

Ah, he was losing his mind. Not like he already had, Langa was mentally unstable. His mindset only on one thing, one person. It wasn't right, he knew that.

He couldn't help it, he told himself that it was wrong, but look at where he was now, it was pretty successful. He just had to lead it to the right path and not mess this up because if he did who knew what would happen.

Just holding Reki in his arms right now was the best thing he could ask for. The second best thing was getting rid of the pests and leaving the country. Him and Reki could live in Canada. He could even teach Reki snowboarding.

He imagined the snow piling on Reki's red hair, as his eyes shined with amazement as Langa showed him tricks. He so badly wanted that to happen.

And he would achieve it.

He wanted to stay with Reki longer, though the time had passed quickly. Reki must be very exhausted. He ruffled Reki's hair giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll see you later love." He whispered into the ears of his lover. Getting ready to start the day by ruining Adam's life or maybe it'd be easier to end Adam's life instead.

Who knows, because in the end Langa would win.

I'm trying to make the next chapter more intriguing and exciting. Key word: trying

Because that's where all the action will begin to start. I'm actually surprised how long this story is because I planned it to be just one chapter but look at where we are now. IEJJF AND HOLY SHOOT WE'RE ALMOST AT 200 VOTES?!? ALSO THANK YOU FOR 3K VIEWSS!!