9

(Ok, I lied. There isn't much action going in this chapter but there will be in a few! It's building up towards there. I also have a good idea on how I want to end this story, I think you guys will be in a shock??? I hope so)

Langa walked out the sun now brightly shining in the bustling town.

"Ah, what a pain" Langa thought, he was gonna have to walk in this heat to get this plan started after all. Who knew how long that would take.

Although knowing Adam, Langa knew that he would be up to something. He didn't know what, so he was up for anything.

He played with the pocket knife in his hand as his eyes scanned the street. He looked at the reflection of the window, pretending he was looking at the items the store displayed.

When in reality he was look for people who were trying to be unnoticeable while keeping check on him, that's who Langa was looking out for. He wasn't sure how many there were though, usually there was only one person.

Now it seemed there were more and that would be a problem. Langa continued walking, his eyes leaving the shop as he continued down the path where it was less crowded.

He listened for any sounds and he definitely heard them, except it seemed too many to count.

How many were there 5, 6? Langa could take care of them anyways. He had to lose a few, kill a few, and leave one.

He took a 360, acting like he had forgotten something, faking a troubled look that etched on his face. He could feel the pairs of eyes on him as he rushed back to the crowded town.

He ran past people, not caring that he had to push through them and bystanders screaming profanities at the young man.

He had slowed down as he then quickly changed his outfit a bit, he wore a black beanie on top of his head covering his bright blue hair that would definitely stand out in the crowd.

He also put on a plaid jacket, and a pair of sunglasses. He already had on a white t-shirt and blue ripped jeans so this outfit would seem normal, and he'd catch the stalkers off guard.

You see, his plan had changed. He was planning on losing them all, but he caught eye of one guy and implanted him in his mind. He was in a obvious spot, but he didn't notice that Langa had noticed him.

In all honesty, Langa wondered why Adam had hired such non-sensible employees. His eyes scanned for the orange-haired male with scowling black eyes.

It was noticeable to Langa that Adam's little toys seemed to frantically try to get through the crowd, even some going on their phones contacting one another. They weren't so great at hiding it.

BANG

Langa slammed his hand on the target's mouth as he swiftly swung him with force into a empty alleyway. His slammed the man's back onto the brick wall, blood dripped from the back of his head.

Langa took out his pocket knife, playing around with it once more. He dragged the man further into the alleyway, in case he would scream.

"Hey mister. Why don't you bring me to your boss's house? Isn't that what he wanted?" Langa began to question with dark eyes.

"Hey! Cant you speak?" Langa grumbled as the scary looking male now had fear in his eyes. Langa wanted to laugh.

"Y-yes.. I can bring you-"

"Dont try anything funny." Langa grumbled, bringing the knife close to the man's neck. The man gulped down his fear, he could only nod.

-time skip-

Langa glared at the male who sat in the driver's seat. "Tell me the exact reason why Adam sent this team of yours?"

"I- uhm he didn't really say anything, just said he'd pay money." The orange-haired male stuttered, his hands shaking on the steering wheel.

"Oh really?" Langa hummed, his leg bouncing in anticipation to just kill the man.

Unbeknownst to Langa, a red-haired female was working on destroying Ainosuke(Adam) herself. She always had found the man rather odd. She put herself aside, and did research on the man.

A smile was brought onto her face with her deep research, she would definitely bring Ainosuke down. After all she was an inspector, Kiriko Kamata was her name.

Ever since the incident of Nagahama Dam, Kiriko was determined to not let Ainosuke get his way.

Oh, how lucky Langa was. He might not know, but once Kiriko published it to the public, with the authority to do so, it would all be a benefit towards Langa and for Kiriko herself.

People would think that the man killed himself. A high status of a man like Adam. It would be  obvious to the eyes of normal citizens if Adam did happen to kill himself, losing all his fame and power due to the information and crime that he committed.

Everything was working out quite perfectly. Langa wasn't even planning to slowly ruin Adam's life any longer, he just wanted the man dead. His patient was running thin, at this point he didn't care.

It's not like he would get caught in the end. He'd kill the man in this car and anyone who had spot him, he knew that they would spit out the truth to officers.

The only likely thing Langa could do was kill these men.

"We're turning i-in.." the man trembled, as he parked the car in the parking lot of the Shindo's property.

"Great.. Thanks!" Langa smiled, swiftly taking his pocket knife out as he stabbed the man in the neck. Blood oozed down the man's tan neck as he let out chocked groans, almost like he was choking on his own blood, which he basically was.

Langa stabbed him a couple more times till he could no longer hear the man's breathing or the thud of his heartbeat.

Langa grabbed his bag from under the seat, as he headed out of the car. Now he had to act like innocent little Langa, if Adam still thought of him as that since he killed one of his men.

It was worth the try.