10

Idea: @Shinya_writes

"ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ, ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ᴵ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ
ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ, ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ
ᴴⁱˢ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇᵘˡˡᵉᵗ
ᴾˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿˢᵃⁿⁱᵗʸ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵉᵃʰ"

"ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ, ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ᴵ ˢʷᵉᵃʳᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ, ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠᴴⁱˢ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇᵘˡˡᵉᵗᴾˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿˢᵃⁿⁱᵗʸ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵉᵃʰ"

Silent steps could be heard from the snow blue-haired male. He looked down at the ground with a sickening smirk.

If one had saw him now, it'd be obvious that he was up to something despicable, and he sure was.

With the cute, innocent looking bag that he clenched and his attire it made him seem casual, when he was anything but.

He slowly approached the large doors of the estate as his hands trembled in excitement. He could finally get blood on his hand and all for the cost of getting Reki.

It was all going too well, and he was enjoying every bit of it. He knocked on the solid wood doors, waiting for someone to open the door to allow him in.

The door creaked open as a taller male appeared with a calm look on his face. He looked pale, his green eyes held no amusement, a mole was spotted under his right eye which was unique to Langa, and his gray-ish black hair was messily kept.

"What is it that you might need?" The man said with a monotone voice. Langa put on his fakest best smile as he tried to compose himself.

"If you may, I would like to speak to Adam. I know him from 'S' and he asked me personally to come here!" Langa lied through his teeth. The male's green eyes widened a bit at the mention of his boss's skate rink that he had opened up for skaters to compete in.

"I assure you that Mr. Ainosuke has no business with you." The now identified male named, Tadashi replied with an incredulous look now etched on his face.

"Hm, if your so suspicious of me, tell him that SNOW is here!" Langa said in a cheerful tone. "I suppose so. You must wait out here while I go fetch him," Tadashi complied.

"Ok!" Langa replied as Tadashi then slowly closed the door on him going back in to inform Adam about the sudden teen who had suddenly made a presence at the door.

Langa lowered his head to giggle a bit, he was about to burst into laughter, but he couldn't do that.

He breathed in and out as his laughter quieted down. 'Act casual' Langa reminded himself as he began to hum a tune, leaning from side to side, his feet thumping in rhythm.

The door creaked back open, and there Adam was standing in a suit. To be honest, Langa had never seen the man without the mask. Adam had a ridiculously huge smile on his face, his hair gelled back professionally. Truthfully, Adam looked better with the mask on.

Tadashi stood next to his side until Adam dismissed him. Tadashi had a bothered look on his face but obeyed Adam's demand.

"Ah~ What is my little Langa doing here?" Adam purred as he looked down at the teen with hearts in eyes.

Langa clenched his teeth, he was grossed out. "I've just happened to meet one of your companions. I just wanted to discuss something with you." Langa said in his usual tone.

"Is that so? Your lucky that I'm free during this time. It's such a relief to be next to you my little eve~" Adam giggled as they both descended down the steps to go walk around the property

"Haha..." Langa chuckled. They kept walking farther and farther away from the estate. It was what Langa wanted after all. Adam was too distracted with talking to Langa that he hadn't noticed the direction he was going in.

Langa slightly smirked but it soon vanished. "Wait, hold on. I actually have something to give to you. You can keep walking, don't worry about me. I'll catch up." Langa informed, stopping in his track.

Adam gave a slight nod, putting his arms behind his back as he kept walking down the path with a small smile.

Langa's hand touched the cool metal of the crowbar, he started walking towards Adam quietly, the crowbar hidden behind his back.

SWOOSH

BANG

His body went limp, nearly knocked at cold. The next words that came from his lips, brought an amused giggle from the boy on the ground.

"I just knew you were up to something, snow..." Adam said in disbelief, but it quickly changed to a beaming smile as he looked at Tadashi with a gleam of mischief in his eyes.

( Ok, so kind of a plot twist??? This isn't what I was initially thought for the plot of this chapter, I was actually gonna have Langa just torture Adam. But, this builds up the plot in a way? It also makes it more exciting for me to write. I also hope that it's enjoyable for you guys to read, and to wonder what'll happen next! Thanks for reading ╹◡╹)♡ Also I hope you like the new theme! I'll be adding this theme to the future chapters. Also no this hasn't ended yet! )