11

ᴵ ᵖˡᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱᶠᵗʰᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ, ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢʰⁱᵗᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵒⁿ ʰⁱᵐᴵ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒⁿˢⁱᵇˡᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ˢʰᵉᵈ

ᴵ ᵖˡᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱᶠᵗʰ
ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ, ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢʰⁱᵗ
ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵒⁿ ʰⁱᵐ
ᴵ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒⁿˢⁱᵇˡᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ˢʰᵉᵈ

ᴵ ᵖˡᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱᶠᵗʰᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ, ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢʰⁱᵗᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵒⁿ ʰⁱᵐᴵ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒⁿˢⁱᵇˡᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ˢʰᵉᵈ

Langa felt drowsy. His eyes opened a bit before closing once again, his eyes felt so heavy. Everything had happened way too fast.

He had every right to be mad, after all his idea didn't go to plan. He expected this to happen. Adam was just as psychotic as Langa was now.

"Fuck..." Langa groaned, he needed to get out of here. If he died here, or was left here to be with Adam for eternity what would happened to his precious Reki?

"Ah, finally awake now?" A seductive voice was heard from the corner of the dark room. Langa only made a growl as he glared at the dark figure.

The man took steps, approaching the teen. He had a smirk on his face as he looked down at Langa's blue glaring eyes.

"You poor, poor thing." Adam cooed as he reached to touch Langa's face, but before he could Langa spat on the man's face.

All Adam did was chuckle lowly as he wiped the spit off his face. "That wasn't very nice, was it?"

Langa scoffed. "You don't know, do you?" Adam purred, Langa giving a question glare in return. Adam covered his mouth as he began to laugh loudly.

"No.. oh no... This is too funny.." Adam giggled as he backed away from Langa a bit. "What is it?" Langa demanded, wanting to know what got the pedophile to act up.

"Reki, was it?" Adam asked, his laughter now drowned out as a now more serious tone was replaced.

Langa flinched at hearing the name of his lover from Adam's mouth. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" Langa yelled loudly as he began to try to get his way out of the ropes.