❦- 𝖱𝗂𝖽𝖾, 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲!, 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲, 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬

"y/n you're such a slut, why don't you come suck me off after school."

Another day being called names you were no where near....It was exhausting, after your bestfriend exposed you of lies just so she could get closer to the "cooler kids" you've been going through hell with everyone picking on you, even the weird kids... especially one named Tendō Satori.

"I didn't even lose my virginity yet, tf is wrong with these mfs" you said rolling your eyes.

One person in particular had always picked on you, she was always scoping out ways to humiliate you, did you care? no, so you always ignored her but when she had gotten half of the cafeteria to pick on you, you've had enough.

"Why don't you tell the cafeteria how you're really the real "slut" here r/n, huh?, do you want me to show them the video i have of you fucking two of the volleyball members , huh? or should i show the one of you sucking your teachers dick under the desk? i know you wouldn't want those to get out." You said calmly , you surely shut the cafeteria up with that.

"Well this got quiet and boring, should i tell them the members you were fucking... orrrrr should I just release the video, hmmmmm" you said out loud.
the cafeteria got so loud and hype but they wasn't paying attention to you no more so you just walked out.

The end of the day came and everyone was asking for the videos, which you told them no ( nice bitch, plus no jail time for releasing nudes).

As you were walking home you felt a weird presence with you but you continued and walked quicker to than before.
As soon as you got home you plopped down on the couch and started watching tv.

"Your first mistake was forgetting to lock the door" you heard a voice say behind you.

"still in shock,huh?, come on pretty girl answer me, i don't have all day" the voice continued

"Wtf wtf wtf how did? when did? who tf?" You thought turning around to see the weird red headed kid.

"May i help you?" you asked.

"Yes you may, the video you have, i'm in it, delete it"

"Nah, anyways if you have nothing better to bother me about you may walk your ass out my damn house." You said, not giving a flying fuck cause tbh the red head did look like a freak but he wasn't that intimidating to you.

"Get up" He said.

"Huh? did you not hear me, get THEE FUCK out my house."

"Get tf up." He repeated.

After he said that you got a little scared, the tone in his voice changing to a much deeper, stronger tone.

He sat down on your couch and patted his lap, where he wanted you to sit.

"Like hell if you think i'm gonna sit in your lap after you just-"

You didn't even get to finish your sentence when he pulled you down onto his lap and started spanking you.

"TENDŌ WTF" You screamed.

"Count"

"No"

Your sour attitude had only made the red head more eager to destroy you than before.